Help with H manga needed! :-)

Eric B Shen

Aug 5, 1993, 3:29:30 PM8/5/93
I thought that I'd post this here instead of rec.arts.manga...

I am going to Berkeley, CA and I was wondering if there were any
nearby places to go to get good nasty H stuff. And do you
have any recommendations?

Also, I've seen some jpgs of some stuff from H-Bomb(?) like a recent
picture of Yuri posted to alt.binaries.pictures.erotica. Can I
get this kind of stuff (doujinshi?)?

On an aside... I remember seeing a manga called... hmm.. maybe
"Ano Sora Wink" or something like that (I don't know much Japanese)
But it was about some high school kids who went around and raped
girls and filmed the process. They end up raping the school
nurse... and also a teacher, too. Sound familiar to anyone?
i thought it was pretty good.

Thanks for any help.

eric

Tony Wong

Aug 6, 1993, 12:02:12 PM8/6/93
In article <23rn2q$d...@senator-bedfellow.MIT.EDU> ebs...@mtl.mit.edu (Eric B Shen) writes:
|I thought that I'd post this here instead of rec.arts.manga...

[stuff deleted]

|On an aside... I remember seeing a manga called... hmm.. maybe
|"Ano Sora Wink" or something like that (I don't know much Japanese)
|But it was about some high school kids who went around and raped
|girls and filmed the process. They end up raping the school
|nurse... and also a teacher, too. Sound familiar to anyone?
|i thought it was pretty good.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rape is illegal here in the U.S., ya know. And most people don't
think it is "pretty good".

[pulls out the asbestos suit and braces himself]

--
Anthony K.T. Wong | -Bubblegum Crash Support Group
Hughes Missile Systems Co. | -Fone Bone Fan Club

david mou

Aug 7, 1993, 3:33:35 AM8/7/93
In article <36...@hacgate.SCG.HAC.COM>,

Tony Wong <ktw...@igate1.hac.com> wrote:
>In article <23rn2q$d...@senator-bedfellow.MIT.EDU> ebs...@mtl.mit.edu (Eric B Shen) writes:

>|Rape....... Sound familiar to anyone?

>|i thought it was pretty good.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry, but that sounds like a theme too familiar, so can't help you with
that title. I have every bit confidence in the Japanese manga industry
to satisfy your needs, however unorthodox. ^_^

>Rape is illegal here in the U.S., ya know. And most people don't
>think it is "pretty good".

Well, rape is illegal in most civilized cultures too, you know. Here in
America (and my personal experience) rape is an "acceptable" plot device
as long as 1) the victims don't enjoy it, and 2) the offenders don't get
away with it at the end. In Japan, however, that's a whole different
story. My favorite example is Tottemo Danger Bunny-chan!! by Ayasaka
Mitsune (nobody does rape better than this dude).

I believe it is also a federal offense to possess and transport (via U.S.
Mail) materials depicting sex with minors. People mailing Sailor Moon
doujinshis in U.S. ought to be shot!!

My advise for the morally conscience is to treat this cultural phenemonon
from an anthropological point of view. :-p

silp