New Super Anime MANGA presented at Anime Revolution

Reg.D.Lyons

Aug 2, 2012, 10:28:33 AM8/2/12
New Super Anime MANGA! presented SHURIK`EN the SUPER NINJA in 'TAKE-DOWN in
NICARAGUA' one of five installments in the series the SHOW is at Anime
Revolution Aug 17-19 animerevolution.ca... Check out our business page at
facebook.com/moviemangaartscompany and don't forget to click the LIKE
button pass this message on to all your family and friends Thanks! H.A.N.D.
my new acronym for have a nice day! for more info check out
flavors.me/charactercreator