hopeful

1 view

David Dalton

Jan 17, 2023, 9:46:57 PM1/17/23
I’m hopeful about my latest attempt, which I am reporting on on the
thread “still fishing” on alt.religion.druid.

I just updated the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage
of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage with a January 17, 2023
entry briefly summarizing recent developments.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)

David Dalton

Jan 18, 2023, 4:58:10 PM1/18/23
On Jan 17, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2977951F00...@88.198.57.247>):

> I’m hopeful about my latest attempt, which I am reporting on on the
> thread “still fishing” on alt.religion.druid.

No, that attempt didn’t work as usual. In that attempt
supposedly my eight main deities and the 4744 popthrough
avatar types and 4744 popthrough devi types consulted
as to when I could proceed. But no, Goddess alone
will decide when I can proceed. With that in mind
I have started a new attempt this evening. For now
I am reporting on it at the end of the “still fishing”
thread but when [B] and [DTS] (non-overlap) are done
I will start a new thread probably entitled “Seagull moon onset”
on alt.religion.druid .

I can’t keep this up (a new attempt about every three days)
for the next two years, when my low years would have
reached 7 years plus two 11 year sunspot cycle. Also
by then there may be astronauts outside my region. Also
by then problems with the environment and with non-human
species would have gotten even worse. So I am hoping
that Goddess (the ruler of the region all.everything) will
have mercy on me.

I have some Blue Star beer for tonight. :-)
3 Cheers (Say ‘rah, raw Ra!)
(But that is from my old FTE writing, not new.)

David Dalton

Jan 19, 2023, 3:43:13 AM1/19/23
On Jan 18, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2978A2EF00...@88.198.57.247>):

> I have some Blue Star beer for tonight. :-)
> 3 Cheers (Say ‘rah, raw Ra!)
> (But that is from my old FTE writing, not new.)

I’m slightly Dr. ‘unk and have one beer left.

But I doubt the blocks have been lifted yet.

David Dalton

Jan 22, 2023, 9:01:49 PM1/22/23
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> I’m hopeful about my latest attempt, which I am reporting on on the
> thread “still fishing” on alt.religion.druid.
>
> I just updated the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage
> of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage with a January 17, 2023
> entry briefly summarizing recent developments.

I've got my hopEs up again; I just got some signs that
the living bowhead whale avatar type and devi type
just realized that I am human and not cetacean and
have covered the interiors of continents, and they
are very happy.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jan 24, 2023, 10:48:11 PM1/24/23
On Jan 17, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2977951F00...@88.198.57.247>):

> I just updated the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage
> of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage with a January 17, 2023
> entry briefly summarizing recent developments.

My counter is now at exactly 11,000. But I think the counter
doesn’t display properly on Google Chrome, and I’m not
sure about Microsoft Edge. However I am pretty sure the
data file is incremented when people using those browsers
visit the SotT page.

David Dalton

Jan 25, 2023, 3:08:24 PM1/25/23
On Jan 22, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-ADD424....@news.eternal-september.org>):

> In article<0001HW.2977951F00...@88.198.57.247>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > I’m hopeful about my latest attempt, which I am reporting on on the
> > thread “still fishing” on alt.religion.druid.
> >
> > I just updated the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage
> > of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage with a January 17, 2023
> > entry briefly summarizing recent developments.
>
> I've got my hopEs up again; I just got some signs that
> the living bowhead whale avatar type and devi type
> just realized that I am human and not cetacean and
> have covered the interiors of continents, and they
> are very happy.

OK, I am now sure that most of my stuff is not on yet,
but [B] (lifting of blocks) has been done for the tow
bowhead whales (but not for anyone else yet), and the
positive signs mentioned above were real.

David Dalton

Feb 4, 2023, 4:23:25 PM2/4/23
I have my hopes up again tonight, and am reporting on my
latest attempt on the thread
"full moon just after Imbolc"
on alt.religion.druid .