predicted mild high

David Dalton

Apr 16, 2023, 2:37:56 AM4/16/23
In article <dalton-581B41....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote on alt.religion.druid :

> April 16, 2023 (Orthodox Easter; to get UTC add 2.5 hrs)
>
> 2 a.m. I feel quite good all of a sudden, say +2 mood, so
> the upper level of normal mood range, and it is waning
> crescent, and even though it is not really close to
> new/dark moon yet I will have to make sure to get some sleep.
> Also I will have to check 5.5 lunar months ago to see
> if I then predicted a possible waning crescent high now.

OK, I checked back on google groups, and on
November 5, 2022, 5.5 lunar months ago, I
posted (on alt.religion.druid)

"Today I am a bit down, so Sarah will have to make a
pillow out of me.

Seriously, today I am somewhat down and irritable, so
it is good that I am not consuming alcohol during
this waxing gibbous moon, as usual. And perhaps
I will look for a waning crescent high in 5.5 lunar
months time."

But since I am on 1000 mg divalproex sodium
and 7.5 mg olanzapine nightly, I don't expect
to go too high. Still, I should make sure
to get at least 4 hours sleep per night/morning
in the next several days. And perhaps this
will count as the Salmon of Wisdom and release
from my low years, with any luck.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)