Elizabeth and Philip

David Dalton

Sep 9, 2022, 12:27:20 AM9/9/22
I have done a blessing on the dead on Elizabeth, and previously
did one on Philip after he died. The blessing included a link
to my blue rose vision, and of course the rose is a symbol
of England.

Moreover I have done a triple soul alignment between Elizabeth,
Philip, and The Duke of Duckworth pub in downtown St. John's,
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. When doing so I visualized
them as their very much younger selves.

My condolences go out to her family and to any who loved her.

"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Sep 9, 2022, 4:02:46 AM9/9/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-B5B4...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have done a blessing on the dead on Elizabeth, and previously
> did one on Philip after he died. The blessing included a link
> to my blue rose vision, and of course the rose is a symbol
> of England.
>
> Moreover I have done a triple soul alignment between Elizabeth,
> Philip, and The Duke of Duckworth pub in downtown St. John's,
> Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. When doing so I visualized
> them as their very much younger selves.
>
> My condolences go out to her family and to any who loved her.

Years ago I facilitated a similar four-way soul alignment
between deceased pagans Peter and Sheena Parnham, a
resident demon (not necessarily criminal), and The Ship Pub,
also in downtown St. John's, which was founded by the
Parnhams (as The Ship Inn).

David Dalton

Sep 9, 2022, 10:36:18 PM9/9/22
> I have done a blessing on the dead on Elizabeth, and previously
> did one on Philip after he died. The blessing included a link
> to my blue rose vision, and of course the rose is a symbol
> of England.
>
> Moreover I have done a triple soul alignment between Elizabeth,
> Philip, and The Duke of Duckworth pub in downtown St. John's,
> Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. When doing so I visualized
> them as their very much younger selves.
>
> My condolences go out to her family and to any who loved her.

I said "I have done" but usually I say "I have facilitated"
since, though I provide the pathways with my avatar type
soul alignment ability, the parties involved have to agree.
It took me a few attempts (of other places) before Elizabeth and
Philip agreed to The Duke. One I had tried was The Crow's Nest,
but I think that is not open all the time. OK, Don
Jamieson, a deceased former Newfoundland broadcaster
and politician and diplomat and good friend of Elizabeth,
just took The Crow's Nest when I offered it to him.

A few minutes ago I tried several different possibilities
for Diana, including Wembley Stadium and the O2 stadium
in England, but she rejected them all. Finally I facilitated
a soul alignment between her and the new concert venue being
constructed next to the JAG Hotel in downtown St. John's.

I define soul as something I can sense and call soul, and
do make a distinction between soul and consciousness in
that two or more can share the same soul but have different
consciousnesses. So I no longer define soul as the part
of the self that survives death, or as the part of the
higher dimensional body outside its 3D intersection (since
I think what I sense as soul has a 3D intersection). I
have to research soul further and think about the distinction
between chi and soul.