Victoria Day Weekend

1 view

David Dalton

May 22, 2022, 12:10:11 AM5/22/22
I’m crossposting this to groups where I have gotten some feedback
in the past, but have set Followup-To to alt.religion.druid, so see
that group for further updates from me in this thread, though I will
check for followups in the other groups as well. Feel free to ask
me to define any of my abbreviations.

The Saturday night of Victoria Day weekend has generally been
a time of power for me, for example I once played my best
ever game of 8-ball pool on that night after some sun exposure.

May 22, 2022. To get UTC/GMT add 2.5 hours to times below.

checklist
---------------
[SSA] not done
[PCMM] done
[F123] done
[RAFHDBE] just the R-HDBE associated special abilities evolution
done (so the confession divination ability is indeed in place)
[DTS] done
a.s.c. (1) -- (6): just a.s.c. (5) has been done
[F4P] not done
[F4M] not done
[HCP] done up to and including money/etc tug and/or delivery and
guilty conscience, so no charisma modulation or warning signs yet
[GSB] converged to ghuman+gcetacean but interactions involving
species in ghuman+gcetacean not covered yet
[SMPES] in progress
[B] not done
[MJJ] not begun
(SCM) and (R) not begun yet
spontaneous (P) delivery not done yet
taste transfer to a group not done yet

OK, I will try the remaining items, other than the last five lines for now:

[SSA] 1:02 a.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] completion 1:02 a.m. -->
[F4P] 1:03 a.m. -->
[F4M] 1:02 a.m. -->
[SMPES] in progress
[HCP] completion 1:04 a.m. -->
(starting with P+)
[GSB] completion 1:05 a.m. -->
(starting with interactions between species in ghuman+gcetacean
and species outside and water)
a.s.c. (6) 1:08 a.m. -->

Note that if the sexuality aspects of a.s.c. (6) are done before
the (A,F)-HDBE them all partially compatible relationships
involving at least one assisted shaktipat recipient (a.s.r.)
will be at least temporarily broken up. I wanted to avoid
this but I was overruled.

Now I will sip on a Black Horse lager and get on Zello with
some remote friends while waiting for progress,

“‘But you come around in your time/Speaking of fabulous places,
create an oasis/Dries up as soon as you're gone" (Sarah McLachlan)