Balsam fir working

David Dalton

May 4, 2022, 12:00:06 AM5/4/22
At Christmas I facilitated a soul alignment between all current and
future Christmas-tree-top stars and Sola the sun.

But recently, I think Tuesday April 26, we had just turned left off
the Holyrood access road in Conception Bay Central here in
Newfoundland onto the Trans Canada Highway and I did the
following working:

I linked the tips of every then balsam fir in the world to stars,
not including Sola, such that the then closest (in great circle
distance) tip was linked to the closest star, and so on (next
closest tip to next closest star...).

But anyway, that was a linking, not a soul alignment.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)