charisma modulation

1 view

David Dalton

May 20, 2022, 12:04:55 AM5/20/22
One aspect of my main stack healing circle prescriptions working
is charisma modulation.

This is goodness based, and goodness is measured by Goddess,
the ruler of the region all/everything, and accounts for goodness
towards other species and the environment as well as towards
human, and is goodness in a global sense. Since humans as
a collective are somewhat criminal, a goodness level of neutral
is fairly good for a human.

There are four subworkings to the charisma modulation:

1. P+, primary positive charisma modulation for medium to extreme good,
2. P-, primary negative charisma modulation for medium to extreme criminal,
3. 2nd+, secondary positive charisma modulation for minor criminal
to extreme good,
4. 2nd-, secondary negative charisma modulation for minor good
to extreme criminal.

The secondary charisma modulation is message (also I think
thought/behaviour) based, so that e.g. a minor criminal who
is putting forth a positive message and is not lying will have
positive charisma modulation (and the message will).
But if you are just looking at a picture of someone, e.g.
on images.google.com , just primary charisma modulation applies.

So far 2nd- is on, 2nd+ is coming on and should be on within
the next half hour or so, and P- and P+ should be on within
a few hours. Then they will be followed by warning signs
for medium to extreme criminal who are not following their
healing circle prescriptions, as I discussed in the
“new confession divination ability” thread.

The charisma modulation is not perceivable to the one who
is having their charisma modulated, only to others.

For further progress reports see the thread
“leading up to Victoria Day” on alt.religion.druid
(the Victoria Day weekend in Canada begins tomorrow, Friday,
afternoon and lasts until Monday evening, though Victoria’s
birthday is May 24).

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

May 20, 2022, 1:55:28 AM5/20/22
On May 20, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28374AE500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
All four subworkings are now on, and the warning signs
will be on fairly soon. The effect of the charisma modulation
will be more noticeable when P+ and 2nd+ are combined
or P- and 2nd- are combined.

72% of humans are worse than neutral, 16% are neutral,
and 12% are better than neutral. Of the 28% that are
neutral or better, 8% (subtractively, not a percentage of
the percentage) are under 18 (7% neutral, 1% better),
and 21% are female. But of course I am pulling these
numbers out of my perineum, and such short period
mula bandha divination has been unreliable for me
in the last 26 years.

David Dalton

May 20, 2022, 1:36:51 PM5/20/22
On May 20, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28374AE500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

I think it didn’t work yet, since I don’t notice any significant
negative charisma when I view pictures of Vladimir Putin.

David Dalton

May 20, 2022, 3:35:59 PM5/20/22
On May 20, 2022, Stephane Guenette wrote on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy
(in article<916d3c73-5b52-4701...@googlegroups.com>):

> "Goodness is measured by Goddess." Because?

Since Goddess is (with other collaborators in some cases) implementing
the four components magickal workings (though if you like you can
consider them to be complicated prayers in which I have done a
lot of groundwork) proposed by me, so She determines the goodness
levels of individuals covered by those workings. Of course I have my
own definition/measure of goodness, and I think it is not far off from
that of Goddess since most of the items I have funnelled have been
accepted by Goddess for adjustment. Also I have made many
suggestions for the mains stack healing circle prescriptions
working and have divined that many of them have been accepted.

> She told you?
> You heard a voice stating it?

I set/proposed it, and divined by short period mula bandha
divination that it was so. I don’t have voices.

> You had no idea you knew that acts of kindness demonstrate goodness?

Of course I do.

> Tell me why you have the strangest, most unhelpful divine gift and yet you
> need to depend on a Goddess you can't see to know what acts demonstrate
> goodness?

Again, Goddess is the moderator for the main stack healing circle
prescriptions working, but I have some evidence that Her definition
of goodness is not far off from my own.

And at one point I attempted to constrain Goddess’s definition
of goodness to matchmy main messages on my Salmon on
the Thorns webpage and UN, Canadian, and Newfoundland
and Labrador law in that priority sequence. I later had to
convert this constraining to just suggestions, but I have
divined that some of the suggestions have been accepted.
I do not know if that means that Goddess has shifted Her
stance at all. But when 2nd+ is implemented (I am
trying again) if any of my messages have the secondary
positive charisma modulation that would imply that
Goddess (who many call God) agrees with them.

David Dalton

May 20, 2022, 6:37:01 PM5/20/22
On May 20, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2838093000...@news.eternal-september.org>):
I have tried again, and 2nd-, 2nd+, and P- are on and
P+ is coming on.

As a test of P- I viewed pictures on images.google.com of

Vladimir Putin
Xi Jinping
MBS
Dick Cheney
Joel Osteen
Kenneth Copeland

and in each case there wasn’t an evil aura around the picture
but the pictures did cause a sensation of revulsion/disgust
in my throat. However I have had similar temporary
subjective experiences in past fake attempts, so the true
test is if others also experience it. Let me know if you do.

I do not know if P+ will result in a “transfiguration” of me,
if it does it won’t be perceivable by me.