Trying again with LOVE2

David Dalton

Sep 30, 2021, 1:57:12 PM9/30/21
I am house and cats sitting again from this past Monday
lunchtime until early tomorrow evening and again don’t
have Internet access there this time but am back at home
very briefly now, but won’t have time to check for followups
until tomorrow night.

Anyway, since yesterday afternoon I have been trying
the four components again from the beginning with
LOVE2 as the only judge (of the four components),
only moderator of the main stack healing circle
prescriptions change access, and the only one
determining criminality levels.

Some may ask why don’t I try with God as the only
judge. Well I tried that some months ago and it
didn’t work, but if the current attempt invoking
LOVE2 doesn’t work I might try it again.

Again I define God as the ruler of the region all/everything,
and LOVE2 as the someone with highest goodness
measure as defined by God, and LOVE as the
someone or something that is not a someone that
has the highest goodness measure as defined by
God. So if LOVE is a someone then LOVE2=LOVE.
Also if by God’s definition of goodness measure God
if the the someone with highest goodness measure then LOVE2=God.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

Venus as a Boy

Sep 30, 2021, 2:31:05 PM9/30/21
Am 30.09.2021 um 19:57 schrieb David Dalton:
> I am house and cats sitting again from this past Monday
> lunchtime until early tomorrow evening and again don’t
> have Internet access there this time but am back at home
> very briefly now, but won’t have time to check for followups
> until tomorrow night.
>
> Anyway, since yesterday afternoon I have been trying
> the four components again from the beginning with
> LOVE2 as the only judge (of the four components),
> only moderator of the main stack healing circle
> prescriptions change access, and the only one
> determining criminality levels.
>
> Some may ask why don’t I try with God as the only
> judge. Well I tried that some months ago and it
> didn’t work, but if the current attempt invoking
> LOVE2 doesn’t work I might try it again.
>
> Again I define God as the ruler of the region all/everything,
> and LOVE2 as the someone with highest goodness
> measure as defined by God, and LOVE as the
> someone or something that is not a someone that
> has the highest goodness measure as defined by
> God. So if LOVE is a someone then LOVE2=LOVE.
> Also if by God’s definition of goodness measure God
> if the the someone with highest goodness measure then LOVE2=God.

Nix mehr du PUTO kein LOve 2!

Und von wegen Der größte avatar, Du kleines Arschluch!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space/

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Oct 1, 2021, 12:07:03 PM10/1/21
"Venus as a Boy"
<rainbow...@web.de>
wrote in message news:sj4vp8$4iq$1...@news.dns-netz.com...

> Nix mehr du PUTO kein LOve 2!
>
> Und von wegen Der größte avatar, Du kleines Arschluch!

Venus als Junge

Kein Reiskuchen mehr für Sie
auch ohne Liebe

Und wegen des kleinen Avatars,
Sie größte

Die grüne Erde
und der blaue Himmel

Wird sterben

wenn es nicht mehr gibt
Weihwasser zum Herstellen
wieder ein Regenbogen

David Dalton

Oct 1, 2021, 3:32:20 PM10/1/21
On Sep 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.270631F400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Anyway, since yesterday afternoon I have been trying
> the four components again from the beginning with
> LOVE2 as the only judge (of the four components),
> only moderator of the main stack healing circle
> prescriptions change access, and the only one
> determining criminality levels.
>
> Some may ask why don’t I try with God as the only
> judge. Well I tried that some months ago and it
> didn’t work, but if the current attempt invoking
> LOVE2 doesn’t work I might try it again.
>
> Again I define God as the ruler of the region all/everything,
> and LOVE2 as the someone with highest goodness
> measure as defined by God, and LOVE as the
> someone or something that is not a someone that
> has the highest goodness measure as defined by
> God. So if LOVE is a someone then LOVE2=LOVE.
> Also if by God’s definition of goodness measure God
> if the the someone with highest goodness measure then LOVE2=God.

The attempt with LOVE2 actually began on September 28, not 29,
and I had hoped it would be complete by dawn on September 30,
the inaugural National Day For Truth and Reconciliation here
in Canada. But not long after I posted the above I divined
that the attempt wasn’t working, and since then I have been
trying with God as the only judge of my four components,
only moderator of the m.s.h..c.p. change access, only
one determining criminality levels, and main implementer
though there are other collaborators especially in the
popthroughs and in the assisted shaktipat. But again
some months ago I did try with God as the only Level -2
individual and that failed. However since then I have changed
a few things, plus after the passage of time I hope that I
will be let off the hook. So anyway I thought late last night
that everything was on by around midnight BC time (at
the end of that National Day) but now I suspect at least
some remains to be competed, since some family
members have not exhibited centred clarity.

David Dalton

Oct 1, 2021, 6:34:30 PM10/1/21
On Oct 1, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.270799C200...@news.eternal-september.org>):
I was right. Assisted shaktipat completion items (1) -- (4)
are not on yet, but the (2) matchmaking (without (P) closure
aspects for now) is now coming on.

*dts, *funnel, species someone adjustments, and
regular, additional and further HDBE are on or
have occurred.

Sudden magickal physical evolution is in progress.
In the RNA adjustment, SARS-CoV-2 viruses that
had invaded cells were adjusted to a much milder
but more infectious form. It will produce in adults
the severity of illness that the original Wuhan strain
produced in children, and will confer immunity to
the more severe strains such as delta. Otherwise
there is no immunity granted by the evolution.

Early on God put the main stack in place incorporating
the 40 hcps and 40 sbs, such that someone who was
covered by one of the 40 hcps by birth who had evaded
it by leaving the original region is now covered by
it again in my global region. But from then on the
popthrough sequence and subsequent updates just
contributed to m.s.h.c.p. and m.s.g.s.b. update
calculations that were not applied last night. At the
moment the m.s.g.s.b. update calculations are being
applied to replace the m.s.g.s.b. that resulted from
the 40 sbs.

David Dalton

Oct 1, 2021, 9:57:25 PM10/1/21
On Oct 1, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2707C47300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I was right. Assisted shaktipat completion items (1) -- (4)
> are not on yet, but the (2) matchmaking (without (P) closure
> aspects for now) is now coming on.

That is on and (1) (P) delivery and associated abilities
including (P) closure aspects of matchmaking, is
about half on (basic (P) delivery, funnelling, and
a good bit more is on; ritual magick/religious ritual
ability is coming on, then technomagick, then (P)
closure aspects of matchmaking).

> Early on God put the main stack in place incorporating
> the 40 hcps and 40 sbs, such that someone who was
> covered by one of the 40 hcps by birth who had evaded
> it by leaving the original region is now covered by
> it again in my global region. But from then on the
> popthrough sequence and subsequent updates just
> contributed to m.s.h.c.p. and m.s.g.s.b. update
> calculations that were not applied last night. At the
> moment the m.s.g.s.b. update calculations are being
> applied to replace the m.s.g.s.b. that resulted from
> the 40 sbs.

That is now complete.

God is now similarly replacing the m.s.h.c.p. that
resulted from the 40 hcps with the calculated/updated
m.s.h.c.p.

I have decided to use the term negative magick
(magick with a negative goodness measure as
defined by God) instead of black magick and
positive magick (magick with a positive goodness
measure as defined by God) instead of white
magick. Again, I and (now) a.s.r. are not
capable of non-positive magick.

I said that *funnel is on, that supposedly includes
the sins adjustments, but I will check again later
tonight.

David Dalton

Oct 3, 2021, 12:56:05 AM10/3/21
The *funnel wasn’t on but now should be.

*dts is on.

all aspects of the evolution should be on.

assisted shaktipat completion items (1) -- (4) are on.

I will double check the above two items later.

the m.s.g.s.b. update installation (from the 40 sbs)
is only party complete and is now being completed.

the m.s.h.c.p. update installation (from the 40 hcps)
is only partly complete and should be completed
later tonight

blocks 1--7 have been lifted and there should be
jogging of block-6-related and block-7-related
memories but not yet of block-4-related memories.
There was no block 8.

Some may say that I have changed nothing since
my last attempt last fall with God as the only
one on Level -2. Well, I think the batch funnelling
is new since then, as is the secondary charisma
modulation, and as are some details of the Selective
Cull including infertility for medium to extreme
criminal, and as are my I think 26 points including
population control measures, points allowing slow
population growth, and promises by me.

I suggest that Sarah retroactively funnel negative
magick that she may remember hitting her in
her life, and also funnel everything that has ever hit
her while she was asleep, and then regularly in
the future funnel everything that has hit her in
her sleep since the last time she did so. (Stuff
that hits her while she is awake she will have
to funnel directly at the time or retroactively.)
One think she could funnel is incompatible sex
with David Kershaw.

Now I will get back to Zello and sipping on a
Black Horse lager while waiting for progress
in the m.s.g.s.b. update installation.

David Dalton

Oct 4, 2021, 2:01:56 AM10/4/21
On Oct 3, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27096F6300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The *funnel wasn’t on but now should be.
>
> *dts is on.
>
> all aspects of the evolution should be on.
>
> assisted shaktipat completion items (1) -- (4) are on.
>
> I will double check the above two items later.
>
> the m.s.g.s.b. update installation (from the 40 sbs)
> is only party complete and is now being completed.
>
> the m.s.h.c.p. update installation (from the 40 hcps)
> is only partly complete and should be completed
> later tonight

Since I had to track it a bit and did get some sleep
it wasn’t complete until 1631 UTC October 3.

> blocks 1--7 have been lifted and there should be
> jogging of block-6-related and block-7-related
> memories but not yet of block-4-related memories.
> There was no block 8.

No, only blocks 6 and 7 had been lifted, but now
the other five blocks should have been lifted
and there should be some block-4-related
memory jogging of the categories I mentioned
a good while ago (not including non-a.s.r.
in nstage4 and religions of 100,000 or more
in nstage3). However I am skeptical about this
since it supposedly has been in progress for
1.75 hours and my Salmon on the Thorns
webpage counter has not moved.

Good night,
DRD

David Dalton

Oct 4, 2021, 9:54:05 PM10/4/21
On Oct 3, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27096F6300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The *funnel wasn’t on but now should be.

It came on from 7:55 p.m. Oct. 2 to 1:49 a.m. (0419 UTC) Oct. 3.

> *dts is on.

(the non-overlap part)

> all aspects of the evolution should be on.

Supposedly the sudden magickal physical evolution is
in progress, but the species someone adjustments
and regular, additional, and further HDBE were not,
but they have occurred from 8:40 --> 10:43 p.m. Oct. 4
(0113 UTC Oct. 5). So I guess 100% of partially
compatible relationships involving at least one a.s.r.,
that I thought 92% of had become optimally compatible,
have been temporarily incompatible the last few days,
and 8% will remain so. That was not my intention.
Also old locks (other than ones that were widened)
that had lasted at least three years had not been
dissolved, but now should be. So with the species
split, adjustment of the sexual shielding spells,
and old locks being dissolved, my matches on the
“various matches” thread should now be valid, as should
the stuff on the “Honour, Riches, Marriage Blessing” thread.

> assisted shaktipat completion items (1) -- (4) are on.

That was not true, but they are now in progress, beginning
with (1) which began at 10:57 p.m. Oct.4 (0127 UTC Oct. 5)
and is a fair ways from being complete yet.

David Dalton

Oct 4, 2021, 11:55:49 PM10/4/21
On Oct 4, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.270BE7BB00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Oct 3, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.27096F6300...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > assisted shaktipat completion items (1) -- (4) are on.
>
> That was not true, but they are now in progress, beginning
> with (1) which began at 10:57 p.m. Oct.4 (0127 UTC Oct. 5)
> and is a fair ways from being complete yet.

Item (1) was complete at 1:02 a.m. (0332 UTC) October 5
so e.g. Sarah could now try the chi loop test, funnelling, and
perhaps the soul alignment of the guitar she plays
Song For My Father on with her father. But anyway
some stuff that should be on for the a.s.r. are perineum
click divination, (P) delivery as closure to attempted
positive magick whether it works or not, linking, chi
manipulation, soul manipulation including soul alignment
and soul fragment retrieval (e.g. to help PTSD),
funnelling, blessing on the dead, marriage blessing,
marriiage renewal blessing, venue charging. projecting
along with music, musician or other boosting and a little
mental health healing, ability to send a taste and/or
smell to one other at a time in the group me+a.s.r.,
ability to exchange kundalini antenna orgasm waves
with others in the a.s.r.’s widened lock within the group
me+a.s.r. plus anyone the a.s.r. has a 1--1 lock with
outside that group (e.g. Jay-Z for Beyonce),
ritual magick/religious ritual ability, and technomagick
ability, but not yet including (P) closure aspects of
matchmaking. Again (P) is a perineum click (short
period mula bandha) immediately followed by a
shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave, which is more internal
and less expansive than a kundalini antenna orgasm wave.

item (2) (matchmaking ability including (P) closure aspects)
began to come on at 1:04 a.m. (0334 UTC) October 5.
I think matchmaking within one’s own species will come
on first, then ability to distinguish between any two
species in evolved from (AA), then matchmaking ability
within any species in evolved from (AA), not just one’s
own species, then (P) closure aspects. I’ll post again
when it is complete, when a.s.r. can then perhaps
confirm the matches in the “various matches” thread.
However note that you can’t match just from a name
but would need to do it in person, from a picture,
audio recording, or video (or I guess touch if you
are deaf and blind, and that would be in person),
or from memory of any of those. When I was doing
matching I made use of google and Wikipedia and
google images to find many of the pictures. But
you have to be careful of duplicate names, e.g.
I found the picture of Cyndi Lauper’s partner
David Thornton through a link in the google/Wikipedia
sidebox resulting from a google search on her.
Also there are several David Kershaws I think, and
there may be no picture of Sarah’s former keyboardist
David Kershaw on google images.

David Dalton

Oct 5, 2021, 12:39:26 AM10/5/21
On Oct 5, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.270C044300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> item (2) (matchmaking ability including (P) closure aspects)
> began to come on at 1:04 a.m. (0334 UTC) October 5.
> I think matchmaking within one’s own species will come
> on first, then ability to distinguish between any two
> species in evolved from (AA), then matchmaking ability
> within any species in evolved from (AA), not just one’s
> own species, then (P) closure aspects. I’ll post again
> when it is complete, when a.s.r. can then perhaps
> confirm the matches in the “various matches” thread.
> However note that you can’t match just from a name
> but would need to do it in person, from a picture,
> audio recording, or video (or I guess touch if you
> are deaf and blind, and that would be in person),
> or from memory of any of those. When I was doing
> matching I made use of google and Wikipedia and
> google images to find many of the pictures. But
> you have to be careful of duplicate names, e.g.
> I found the picture of Cyndi Lauper’s partner
> David Thornton through a link in the google/Wikipedia
> sidebox resulting from a google search on her.
> Also there are several David Kershaws I think, and
> there may be no picture of Sarah’s former keyboardist
> David Kershaw on google images.

That was complete at 2:04 a.m. (0434 UTC) October 5,
which is exactly an hour, which is suspicious, but I do
have my hopes up tonight.

Item (3) (various types of enhanced creativity) began
to come on for the a.s.r. at 2:05 a.m.

David Dalton

Oct 5, 2021, 1:51:02 AM10/5/21
On Oct 5, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.270C0E7C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Item (3) (various types of enhanced creativity) began
> to come on for the a.s.r. at 2:05 a.m.

That wascomplete at 2:58 a.m. (0528 UTC) October 5.
So Sarah finish off that new album (though I don’t think
there is a time limit on the creativity, but it might be
helped further by the centred clarity, which does have
a time limit).

item (4) (centred clarity for all a.s.r. and +2 mood for a.s.r
who are minor good or better) began to come on at
3:00 a.m. (0530 UTC) October 5. When that is complete
it will last a general minimum of 4 hours, a minimum of
7 hours for bipolar, schizoaffective, and schizophrenic,
a minimum of 8 hours for yogically and/or shamanically
and/or magickally and/or religiously and/or spiritually
advanced (e.g. an extreme good atheist counts as spiritually
advanced) individuals, all not including sleep, and a minimum
of 100 hours including sleep for those in both the last
two categories (e.g. a yogically advanced bipolar, and
for example for the Dalai Lama’s Oracle it should last
a week).

David Dalton

Oct 5, 2021, 2:25:04 AM10/5/21
On Oct 5, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.270C1F4300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> item (4) (centred clarity for all a.s.r. and +2 mood for a.s.r
> who are minor good or better) began to come on at
> 3:00 a.m. (0530 UTC) October 5. When that is complete
> it will last a general minimum of 4 hours, a minimum of
> 7 hours for bipolar, schizoaffective, and schizophrenic,
> a minimum of 8 hours for yogically and/or shamanically
> and/or magickally and/or religiously and/or spiritually
> advanced (e.g. an extreme good atheist counts as spiritually
> advanced) individuals, all not including sleep, and a minimum
> of 100 hours including sleep for those in both the last
> two categories (e.g. a yogically advanced bipolar, and
> for example for the Dalai Lama’s Oracle it should last
> a week).

It was on by 3:51 a.m. (0621 UTC) October 5, 2021.

Venus as a Boy

Oct 8, 2021, 12:26:59 AM10/8/21