Revelations

Corey White

Sep 26, 2021, 5:55:24 AM9/26/21
Scientists believe that for consciousness to operate it must
use life as it's vehicle. Life of course only exists with the right
balance of sunlight and chemistry. The first kind of life as
we know it used light photosynthesis for its energy.

Trees, for example, grow towards light during the day, and at
night they rest just like we do. Maybe the reason we dream at
night is because of our evolution from plant life.

Many early cultures worshiped the sun. What if however, the
Sun was just a vortex sucking consciousness from the dream
time? What if dreams were real?

The solar system is divided into the 12 signs of the zodiac:

01. ♈ Aries
02. ♉ Taurus
03. ♊ Gemini
04. ♋ Cancer
05. ♌ Leo
06. ♍ Virgo
07. ♎ Libra
08. ♏ Scorpio
09. ♐ Sagittarius
10. ♑ Capricorn
11. ♒ Aquarius
12. ♓ Pisces

There are 10 known bodies in the solar system,
Aside from earth:

01. ☼ Sun
02. ☽ Moon
03. ☿ Mercury
04. ♀ Venus
05. ♂ Mars
06. ♃ Jupiter
07. ♄ Saturn
08. ♅ Uranus
09. ♆ Neptune
10. ♇ Pluto

Add the two together and you get 22.

There are 22 Major Arcana of the Tarot
There are 22 Letters in Hebrew
22 is the largest number in Numerology
There are 22 Paths on the Tree of Life

And then there is the Catch-22:

"By requesting a mental evaluation, and hoping
to be found not sane enough to stand trial, you
show your own sanity by creating the request.
So cannot be declared insane."

By adding one more planet, ⊕ Earth
You arrive at the number 23, which is the number
of mans rise into heaven above the angels.

2 divided by 3 equals 0.666

One day man will discover a physical heaven:

01. ☼ Sun
02. ☽ Moon
03. ☿ Mercury
04. ♀ Venus
05. ⊕ Earth
06. ♂ Mars
07. ♃ Jupiter
08. ♄ Saturn
09. ♅ Uranus
10. ♆ Neptune
11. ♇ Pluto
12. ✡️ Heaven

Which gives us 12 planets and 12 constellations.

12 x 12 = 144, the number of the rapture.

There will also be 12 choirs of Angels:

Choirs

01. God
02. Seraphim
03. Cherubim
04. Thrones
05. Dominions
06. Powers
07. Virtues
08. Principalities
09. Archangels
10. Angels
* 11. Saints
* 12. Mankind

And 12 Chief Angels

01. Metatron
02. Uriel
03. Raziel
04. Raphael
05. Ariel
06. Michael
07. Jophiel
08. Zadkiel
09. Gabriel
10. Barachiel
11. Jeremiel
12. Selaphiel

This is powerful knowledge, and I have put a few spells
Together for you based on all of this:

Tree of Life

01. Producing - Tiphareth - Attraction / Creation
02. Vanishing - Yesod - Stealth / Invisibility
03. Traveling - Hod - Direction / Teleportation
04. Influencing - Netzach - Charisma / Hypnotism
05. Penetrating - Malkuth - Escape / Intangiblity
06. Controling - Geburah - Energy / Telekinesis
07. Restoring - Hesed - Renewal / Healing
08. Predicting - Binah - Wisdom / ESP
09. Transforming - Chokmah - Develop / Shapeshift
10. Knowing - Keter - Empathy / Telepathy
* 11. Destruction - Daath - Curse / Destroy
* 12. Revelation - Gilluy Shakinah - Visions / Rapture

Planetary Hymn

01. Angels of the Sun. A light brighter there is none.
02. Angels of the Moon. I ask my prayers come real soon.
03. Angels of Mercury, in the sky. Give me wings so I may fly.
04. Angels of Venus. Let your light reach between us.
05. Angels of the Earth. To all life you give birth.
06. Angel's of Mars, I cast this spell into the stars.
07. I beg the Angels of Jupiter. Make me healthy and make me pure.
08. Angels of Saturn, reveal the great pattern.
09. Angel's of Uranus. Without your light the night is nameless
10. I ask the Angel's of Neptune, to bring this life back in tune.
* 11. Dark angel of Pluto, spare me from the grave below.
* 12. Spirit of the Milky Way take me where the angels stay.

Revelation 13:18 states that if one is wise and has an understanding to count the number of the beast, which is also the number of a man, the number comes to 666.

Here is what is known as a magic square:

35 01 06 26 19 24
03 32 07 21 23 25
31 09 02 22 27 20
08 28 33 17 10 15
30 05 34 12 14 16
04 36 29 13 18 11

Rows Total = 111
Matrix Sum = 666

Remember,
You can't leave earth without first living through it.

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Sep 29, 2021, 2:42:18 AM9/29/21
"Corey White" wrote in message

> Scientists believe that for consciousness to operate it must
> use life as it's vehicle. Life of course only exists with the right
> balance of sunlight and chemistry. The first kind of life as
> we know it used light photosynthesis for its energy.

The True Divided Solar System
Roman I to XII
< https://i.postimg.cc/CMq9fHD5/divided-solar-system.png >
Corey It Ok To Download It

> Revelation 13:18
> states that if one is wise
> and has an understanding
> to count the number of the beast,
> which is also the number of a man,
> the number comes to 666.
CLV Dn 12:9 Then he is saying,
"Go, Daniel, for stopped up
and sealed are the words till the era of the end.

CLV Dn 12:10 Many will purify and whiten themselves
and be refined; yet the wicked will be wicked.
None of all the wicked shall understand;
yet the intelligent are understanding.

Greek The First World Language
Romance The Second World Languages

Say
ta aperiskepta agglika
In The King English
Who
den echoun katanoisi ths elliniki glossas
Italian Romance Latin To The King English Language

Dn 12:9, 10
Then he is saying, "Go, Daniel,
for stopped up
and sealed are the words
till the era of the end.

Many will purify and whiten themselves
and be refined;
yet the wicked will be wicked.
None of all the wicked shall understand;
yet the intelligent are understanding.

Now 2020 World Population Over Seven Billion
2036 At twenty five billion

When It Get Over The Sixty Billion Human
Dn 11:20
The Autokrator [ IIX ] Aux Eforiakos
Of The United Earth
Languages
[The Tax-man Ninth Emperor]

Number Of Miden The Start Of Tax Thirio
The Unseen 000,000,000,000,000,000 Number

Dn 11:21
Mauros
The Image Of Zero
[ The Panther White With Black Spots
In The Center Of A Ten Pointed Star
On The Bottom Is The Number Of 18 zeros
Divided By Spaces Of 3 Nothings ]

The Number Of This Human
Emperor X Is
In Greek Neron
50-5-100-800-50
Fifty Five Eight Hundred Fifty

000,050,005,100,800,050
He Is Caesar
The [Tenth] Emperor Of The United Earth
50510080050
fifty billion, five hundred ten million, eighty thousand fifty Human
< https://www.census.gov/popclock/world >

> Here is what is known as a magic square:

> Remember,
> You can't leave earth
> without first living through it.

Here Is What Is Known As A Magic
Double Pentagram Of The Emperor
< https://i.postimg.cc/Jn9cLX4d/yio-caeser-900x900-Translate.png >

Corey White

Sep 29, 2021, 3:00:00 AM9/29/21
Cool.

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Sep 29, 2021, 8:43:25 PM9/29/21
> On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 2:42:18 AM UTC-4, Billy Mynews Ferrell
> wrote:
>> "Corey White" wrote in message
>> > Scientists believe that for consciousness to operate it must
>> > use life as it's vehicle. Life of course only exists with the right
>> > balance of sunlight and chemistry. The first kind of life as
>> > we know it used light photosynthesis for its energy.

Life As A Body

All Thing's Only First Exists
By The Right Balance Friction
Liquid Makes The Light
Be It Of Live Or Not

The True Divided Solar System
Roman I to XII

< divided-solar-system.png >
Corey It Ok To Download It

There Is One Error In The Time
Roman Numerals Clock
Look Here You See How To Fix It

< https://i.postimg.cc/Dw1nYk9v/divided-solar-Time-system.png >

Water Was First Tik In The Beginning Of Time Tok

>> Here Is What Is Known As A Magic
>> Double Pentagram Of The Emperor
>> < https://i.postimg.cc/Jn9cLX4d/yio-caeser-900x900-Translate.png >
>>
> Cool.
The One With Anointed Demon Spirit Within

The Double Pentagram
Pentagram Spiritual Levels
I See You Do Know Some ;)

The First Pentagram
Penetration / Spiritualism

Level 1: Find Openings
Level 2: Unlock Doors
Level 3: Escape
Level 4: Walk Through Walls
Level 5: Become Insubstantial

Everything is made from [One] Spirit
Pentagram Earth Levels

Knowledge / Awareness

Level 1: Focusing.
pay particular attention to.

Level 2: Empathy.
the ability to understand
and share the feelings of another

Level 3: Memory.
the faculty by which the mind stores
and remembers information.

Level 4: Telepathy.
the supposed communication of thoughts
or ideas by means other than the known senses

Level 5: Channeling.
cause to pass along
or through a specified route or medium.

Awareness is power,
understanding is required
to effect change.

Who Channeling Who ?
Mr. White Wiser

True My Children
Are Half Rooted In Ferrell
And Half Rooted In White

Avanish Is The Double Pentagram
In Hebrew Means
Master Of The Earth
Hindi Meaning (Script)

What does the name
Avanish mean:

Re 1:8
I am
Alpha and Omega,
the beginning
and the ending,
said the Lord,
which is,
and which was,
and which is to come,
the Almighty.

The Double Pentagram
Where The Symbols Go
For The Alpha and Omega
As One And The Some

Here Greek A.O. as One Image
https://i.postimg.cc/qRSFTgK9/Avanish.gif

IT's A Script And Human
The Images Of
The One With Anointed Holy Spirit Within

I Made The Images That I Post
Fill Free To use Them
For Your Book

Corey White

Sep 30, 2021, 12:53:14 AM9/30/21
You are quite the artist.
We should work together!

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Oct 2, 2021, 12:08:35 AM10/2/21
> On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 8:43:25 PM UTC-4, Billy Mynews Ferrell
> wrote:

>> < https://i.postimg.cc/Dw1nYk9v/divided-solar-Time-system.png >
>>
>> Who Channeling Who ?
>> Mr. White Wiser
>> Avanish Is The Double Pentagram
>> In Hebrew Means
>> Master Of The Earth
>> Here Greek A.O. as One Image
>> https://i.postimg.cc/qRSFTgK9/Avanish.gif

>> I Made The Images That I Post
>> Fill Free To use Them
>> For Your Book
>
> You are quite the artist.
> We should work together!

Revelations
We Have Been

As You Have Expire Me
So I Do Expire You

The Double Pentagram Star
Is Also Know As
The Ten Pyramids Star Of Egyptian

< https://i.postimg.cc/jdMNGXRg/The-Dark-Driver.png >

Same Reading But You Do Not Have To Go There
< https://osr.org/blog/astronomy/pyramids-of-giza-and-orions-belt/

Now Some Time
I Will Work With
Templates Too