Clamshell Moon attempt; last attempt for a long while

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 6:32:21 PMFeb 21
February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

Again I am referring to the giant clamshell in the Haida
creation legend of Raven and the First Men.

FULL RESET, with the following two changes needed:

1. In [i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r. & a.i.] : Add to the induced (P) and
associated information recipients the 36 by-then-former
galiens. (Also, not a change, I forgot to mention it last
time: associated information recipients in my species
will get a note to that effect.)

2. a.s.c. (4) will still go last in the a.s.c. sequence, but
now will go to all of the a.s.r.

I will try again for the last time for a while, at least until
on or about Sept. 5, 2024 (three sunspot cycles after
my sun stare), and if that then failed I would then
wait until on or about Jan. 29, 2025 (seven years
plus two sunspot cycles after my low years started).

I will post updates, though note my post
“Advice for Google Groups readers”.

I hope to have the attempt complete at or close to full
moon, which is at 9 a.m. NST (1230 UTC) January 24, 2024,
and which is a Micro Moon, and is S-now Moon.

There is a Glossary on my mystic page. Let me know if you
want more detail on any terms or if there are any terms I
have missed there and at the start of Recent Changes.

[B] for the 5 bowheads 7:22 --> 7:30 p.m.
[incorporation of 43 workings] 7:22 p.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 7:22 p.m. -->
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 7:22 p.m. -->
[F123] 7:22 p.m. -->
[SMPES] 7:22 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 7:22 p.m. -->
[SSA] 7:22 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 7:22 p.m. -->
[B] in general 7:30 p.m. -->
my mystic web page counter is currently at 12,363.

I will post updates. Follow up if you have any questions, and
especially if you notice effects, since I can¹t trust my own
subjective observations (e.g. of charisma modulation) and
since much (including the sexual harmonics adjustment, or
divine conversion therapy for many committed couples, and
including a.s.c. (1) -- (6) ) of it won¹t affect me.

Really I would be reasonably happy if [B] (lifting of blocks)
was done and my writing, including my essential messages,
eight sexual harmonics matchmaking theory, and various
matches, caught on, even without the rest of my workings.
But it seems I have to include everything.

My apologies to alt.native for my non-native apparent flooding
of the group, but if there was a reasonable amount of traffic
on the group my posts would be a drop in the bucket, plus
I thought the Haida link would be of interest. My sun stare,
naked thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision of Sept. 5/6, 1991
was on Musqueam territory not far from Haida carver Bill Reid’s
world-binding cedar sculpture of Raven and the First Men,
and I am currently on Beothuk/Mi’kmaq territory. If the
sudden evolution works there will be a Beothuk species,
a temperate indigenous species, a tropical indigenous
species, and a circumpolar species, among the 55 species
in ghuman species group, and I will be in the Beothuk species,
and I don’t know if that will mean red ocher coloured skin.

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 9:38:21 PMFeb 21
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> [B] in general 7:30 p.m. -->

complete 10:55 p.m.

Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 10:57 p.m., doing
recipients when they are awake and in a receptive state, via
a third eye trail of breadcrumbs/drunken Newfoundlander walk.

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 9:49:41 PMFeb 21
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> [incorporation of 43 workings] 7:22 p.m. -->

complete 11:14 p.m.

The incorporated 43 hcps collectively cover 83% of ghumans,
but in-person primary positive charisma modulation of any
of that 83% should be perceivable by the 100% other than
the one who is modulated. Also the honourary Maori
hcp does not cover static pictures, audio, or video as I
once said. But the living bowhead whale hcp does cover
audio and video that has audio, but not static pictures
or video without audio.

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 10:03:40 PMFeb 21
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> [min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 7:22 p.m. -->

fully on 11:30 p.m. (but there is much more in the overlap).

As I said before, this probably includes anti-stalking measures.

But again, in [SSA] those considered a stalker by Goddess
will go in a different species than the person they are stalking.

I think world peace is in the overlap.

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 10:14:11 PMFeb 21
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> [SSA] 7:22 p.m. -->

(species someones adjustment and chemical someones adjustment)

complete 11:37 p.m.

The 36 galiens and all of ghomosapiens have merged and
split into 55 species in ghuman species group. All
36 former galiens are in my species (Beothuk species).
This is the only split. This is in terms of sexual compatibility
and tendency to associate, DNA/etc changes and
transformation will follow.

There is now just one orca species consisting of all orcas,
false killer whales, pygmy orcas, and melon-headed whales.
This is the only merger (in gdnabasedspecies).

Some abusive relationships have been split across
species boundaries. The remaining are someromantic
relationships that will be made optimally sexually
compatible in [RAFHDBE].

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 10:19:04 PMFeb 21
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> [F123] 7:22 p.m. -->

(F1), i.e. adjustment of spells that hit me and I funnelled, some
times retroactively (and covering cases where those spells
hit someone else, not just me, and are having an ongoing effect),
including bounce, redirections, trickle-through/recovery, and
restorations, fully on 11:45 p.m.

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 10:28:12 PMFeb 21
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> [RAFHDBE] 7:22 p.m. -->

(A,F)-HDBE done 11:49 p.m. So partial compatible or incompatible
relationships involving one (A) or two (F) a.s.r. that

(1) are now committed and have been committed for the last five
years with no temporary breakup in that period of more than a week,
and/or
(2) are now committed and have at least one child under 16 of at
least one of them, including adoptive or fetus or embryo

have become optimally sexually compatible, which they
can test by touch, increased attraction, and better orgasms.

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 10:35:38 PMFeb 21
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> a.s.c. (5) 7:22 p.m. -->

complete 11:59 p.m. So the 1.64 million a.s.r. are now secondary
ootws and can pass a belly pop test spell as such. Also
they are no longer capable of non-positive magick or of
using their special abilities or creativity for purposes that
are non-positive (as defined by Goddess).

February 22, 2024

a.s.c. (6) (many items not in a.s.c. (1) -- (5) ) 12:01 a.m. -->

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 10:48:17 PMFeb 21
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> [PCMM] (with consequences) 7:22 p.m. -->

February 22, 2024

The first (most recent; living bowhead whale ootw)
popthrough hcp sub & sb sub applied 12:10 a.m.

I said that the incorporated 43 hcps cover 83% of ghumans.
When the recent 43 popthroughs are done the 43 popthrough
hcp subs will have covered 100% of ghumans, and will be
updated substantially from the incorporated original hcps.
Then as I have discussed before they will be followed
by the remaining 1039 popthroughs by decreasing number
of someones covered, starting with number 44, Jesus.
But the recent 43 were ones that were still on to some
extent and which covered the globe in a patchwork, except
for the interior of Antarctica.

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 10:50:55 PMFeb 21
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86FB7D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> >
> > [PCMM] (with consequences) 7:22 p.m. -->
>
> February 22, 2024
>
> The first (most recent; living bowhead whale ootw)
> popthrough hcp sub & sb sub applied 12:10 a.m.
>
> I said that the incorporated 43 hcps cover 83% of ghumans.
> When the recent 43 popthroughs are done the 43 popthrough
> hcp subs will have covered 100% of ghumans, and will be
> updated substantially from the incorporated original hcps.
> Then as I have discussed before they will be followed
> by the remaining 1039 popthroughs by decreasing number
> of someones covered, starting with number 44, Jesus.
> But the recent 43 were ones that were still on to some
> extent and which covered the globe in a patchwork, except
> for the interior of Antarctica.

The second (honourary Maori) applied 12:19 a.m.

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 11:32:52 PMFeb 21
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86FC1B00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B86FB7D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> > >
> > > [PCMM] (with consequences) 7:22 p.m. -->
> >
> > February 22, 2024
> >
> > The first (most recent; living bowhead whale ootw)
> > popthrough hcp sub & sb sub applied 12:10 a.m.
> >
> > I said that the incorporated 43 hcps cover 83% of ghumans.
> > When the recent 43 popthroughs are done the 43 popthrough
> > hcp subs will have covered 100% of ghumans, and will be
> > updated substantially from the incorporated original hcps.
> > Then as I have discussed before they will be followed
> > by the remaining 1039 popthroughs by decreasing number
> > of someones covered, starting with number 44, Jesus.
> > But the recent 43 were ones that were still on to some
> > extent and which covered the globe in a patchwork, except
> > for the interior of Antarctica.
>
> The second (honourary Maori) applied 12:19 a.m.

The third (bottlenose dolphin; largest original region) applied 12:57 a.m.
The original region included up to 30 km inland from oceans, seas,
major rivers, and some lakes accessible by major rivers. Thus Gaza
should be covered. But I don’t know for sure what consequences are
on now and what will wait until my post-popthroughs updates in [HCP]
and [GSB].

The first was at this stage 120 years ago.
The second was at this stage 200 years ago.
The third was at this stage 260 years ago.

I will post again when all of the recent 43 popthroughs have
been applied.

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 11:43:02 PMFeb 21
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86F6C700...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> >
> > [RAFHDBE] 7:22 p.m. -->
>
> (A,F)-HDBE done 11:49 p.m. So partial compatible or incompatible
> relationships involving one (A) or two (F) a.s.r. that
>
> (1) are now committed and have been committed for the last five
> years with no temporary breakup in that period of more than a week,
> and/or
> (2) are now committed and have at least one child under 16 of at
> least one of them, including adoptive or fetus or embryo
>
> have become optimally sexually compatible, which they
> can test by touch, increased attraction, and better orgasms.

February 22, 2024

Sexuality aspects of R-HDBE done/on 1:04 a.m.
So no-sex locks have been rendered incomplete, one-way
attraction has been turned off, sex will not proceed unless
there are an initial kiss, mutual attraction, mutual compatibility,
and mutual consent, and there will be no attraction between
someone under 18 and someone more than two years
older or younger.

Also partially compatible or incompatible relationships that:

(1) are now committed and have been committed for the last ten
years with no temporary breakup in that period of more than a week,
and/or
(2) are now committed and have at least one child under 16 of
both of them, including adoptive or fetus or embryo

that were not split across species boundaries due to too much
abuse

have become optimally sexually compatible.
(Some formerly zero-way or one-way have become two-way.)

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 11:58:27 PMFeb 21
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86F88700...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> >
> > a.s.c. (5) 7:22 p.m. -->
>
> complete 11:59 p.m. So the 1.64 million a.s.r. are now secondary
> ootws and can pass a belly pop test spell as such. Also
> they are no longer capable of non-positive magick or of
> using their special abilities or creativity for purposes that
> are non-positive (as defined by Goddess).
>
> February 22, 2024
>
> a.s.c. (6) (many items not in a.s.c. (1) -- (5) ) 12:01 a.m. -->

complete 1:21 a.m. This included many initiations and connections
and some special abilities and some sexuality aspects (a.s.r.
can now exchange kundalini antenna orgasm waves with an
optimally sexually compatible partner, and can experience
“shakti” orgasms including nipple orgasms and orgasms
while thinking of performing oral sex on an optimally sexually
compatible partner; also a.s.r no longer have any partial
compatibility so they are optimally sexually compatible
with anyone they are attracted to, and with anyone who
is attracted to them).

a.s.c. (1) ( (P) delivery and associated abilities, not yet including
(P) closure aspects of matchmaking) 1:21 a.m. -->

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 12:01:44 AMFeb 22
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> [SMPES] 7:22 p.m. -->

(sudden magickal physical evolution setup)

February 22, 2024

(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 1:29 a.m.

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 12:12:52 AMFeb 22
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B86F4A500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> >
> > [F123] 7:22 p.m. -->
>
> (F1), i.e. adjustment of spells that hit me and I funnelled, some
> times retroactively (and covering cases where those spells
> hit someone else, not just me, and are having an ongoing effect),
> including bounce, redirections, trickle-through/recovery, and
> restorations, fully on 11:45 p.m.

February 22, 2024

(F2) (adjustment of many spells I batch funnelled) and
(F3) (adjustment of spells from popthrough funnel sub cumulative)
fully on 1:35 a.m.

That’s it for spells adjustment (except for future funnelling by
me and by the a.s.r., which will be added to (F1) ).

Now for the sins adjustment:

[F4P] 1:39 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] 1:39 a.m. -->
[F4Md] 1:39 a.m. -->

I hope this is not all s-hound and fur(e)y signifying nothing again.

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 12:34:52 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B87085300...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Oh, and now same sex relationships will lock for life, in
the same way that other optimally sexually compatible
relationships always have (for primary partners, not
special guests).

So what are the optimally sexually compatible relationships again?

straight-type-1-M--straight-type-1-F (no special guests)
straight-type-2-M--bif (female attracted to both genders)
straight-type-2-F--bim (male attracted to both genders)
bim--bim
bim--gay
gay--gay
bif--bif
bif--lesbian
lesbian--lesbian

And what are the partially compatible (compatible, but less than
optimally compatible, and less likely to stick, and less likely
to be faithful) relationships?

straight-type-1-M--bif
straight-type-1-F--bim
bif--bim (who often go bye bye)

All other relationships are incompatible.

And obviously there are far more bifs and bims by my definitions
of them (attracted to both genders, not necessarily having
sex with both genders) than are reported in surveys. But
even if they are straight by lifestyle choice, they should admit
their attraction to both genders if they want the best match
of the opposite gender, which is a straight-type-2.

For more info see https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html ,
which I plan to add to fairly soon.

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 1:23:20 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B87147800...@news.eternal-september.org>):
On that page I discuss transgendered and multi-spirit individuals.

E.g. a bifT (spiritualy bif in male form) can sub in for a bif
in any one of the above-listed relationships, as can a
multi-spirit with a bif harmonic who is projecting that
bif harmonic.

But it can be confusing for a straight-type-2-M since many
bifs are straight by lifestyle choice, some lesbians (women
attracted just to women) say they are bif, some
bimTs (spiritually bim in female form) say they are bif,
and some two-spirit without a bif harmonic (e.g. two-spirit
straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1-MT violinist, not journalist,
Helen O’Hara, known for her work in Dexys Midnight Runners
and with Tanita Tikaram) might say they are bif. A similar
situation applies for a straight-type-2-F, probably even
more so since I think an even higher proportion of bims say
they are straight, maybe until they are in prison.

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 1:28:31 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B87085300...@news.eternal-september.org>):
[global family and marriage blessing] 2:57 a.m. -->

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 1:31:15 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B870BF000...@news.eternal-september.org>):
complete 2:55 a.m.

Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began 2:55 a.m.

[induced (P) and induced belly pop test spell and associated
information] 2:56 a.m. -->

a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability) 2:56 a.m. -->

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 1:40:10 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B870F5100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B86F4A500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> > >
> > > [F123] 7:22 p.m. -->
> >
> > (F1), i.e. adjustment of spells that hit me and I funnelled, some
> > times retroactively (and covering cases where those spells
> > hit someone else, not just me, and are having an ongoing effect),
> > including bounce, redirections, trickle-through/recovery, and
> > restorations, fully on 11:45 p.m.
>
> February 22, 2024
>
> (F2) (adjustment of many spells I batch funnelled) and
> (F3) (adjustment of spells from popthrough funnel sub cumulative)
> fully on 1:35 a.m.
>
> That’s it for spells adjustment (except for future funnelling by
> me and by the a.s.r., which will be added to (F1) ).
>
> Now for the sins adjustment:
>
> [F4P] 1:39 a.m. -->
> [F4Mb] 1:39 a.m. -->
> [F4Md] 1:39 a.m. -->
>
> I hope this is not all s-hound and fur(e)y signifying nothing again.

[F4Mb] fully on 3:04 a.m., which should deter against some
sins defined as bad by law or against what is defined as
good by law that are not in [F4Md] or [F4P] and were
accepted by Goddess for adjustment (and the law
considered is my essential messages, UN law, Canadian
law, Newfoundland and Labrador law, St. John’s bylaws,
and Harbour Main--Chapel’s Cove--Lakeview bylaws,
in that priority). I doubt that jaywalking is included,
but texting while driving should be.

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 1:48:05 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B87210C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
complete 3:13 a.m. (within each species in gmammal,
gbird, greptile, and gamphibian, where the 36 former
galiens are part of Beothuk species, which is part of
gmammal, so they are considered as part of gmammal
even if they don’t yet have tits). But supposedly four
of my six siblings are not now in my (Beothuk) species.

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 1:53:23 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B8723C700...@news.eternal-september.org>):
[F4P] fully on 3:19 a.m. This is adjustment by Goddess
and at least some of the other popthrough collaborators
of sins in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative that are
not in [F4Md] (were not direct-funnelled by me, but were
funnelled by past ootws and by a.s.r. in their shaktipat
lineages). This I think includes cult conditioning and
some celebrity sins including narcissism (Taylor
Swift’s Anti-hero mirror?) and much more.

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 2:00:54 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B8705F100...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Popthrough 43 (Turtle Island, 667 years ago) applied 3:27 a.m.

I’ll post again after the Jesus (44), Jacob (45), and Moses (47)
popthroughs have been applied. New readers should note
that belief coverage later in the sequence will override 1/5
strength coverage earlier in the sequence if there is conflict.

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 2:07:41 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B8721B000...@news.eternal-september.org>):
> [induced (P) and induced belly pop test spell response and
> associated information] 2:56 a.m. -->

complete 3:31 a.m. (ask your bishop, or equivalent to
bishop, if they got it).

> a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability) 2:56 a.m. -->

complete 3:24 a.m.

a.s.c. (3) (improved creativity for positive purposes as defined
by Goddess) 3:24 a.m. -->
(This won’t grant musical special ability or poetry special
ability, but will give a boost, so an a.s.r. with no songwriting
ability will gain a little, an a.s.r. who is already a good
songwriter will become even better.)

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 2:13:49 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B87085300...@news.eternal-september.org>):
R-HDBE associated special abilities evolution done AND
R-HDBE associated mental health healing up to date 3:38 a.m.
“rubber stamping” began 3:40 a.m.

So Antonio Guterres and Stevie Nicks now both have
peacemaking (by willing, not by talking or by prayer)
special ability and since they are a.s.r. they can use
computer maps and maybe even a globe to some
extent (especially if they combine their efforts).

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 2:22:30 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B8726E000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B8723C700...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2B870F5100...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > > (in article<0001HW.2B86F4A500...@news.eternal-september.org>
> > > )

[F4Md] fully on 3:46 a.m. This should deter many common
sins that I have exhibited at at least a low level and funnelled,
sometimes retroactively. I liken this to Jesus being tempted
by Satan in the wilderness and saying “Get behind me, Satan!”
(into the funnel). A very good person is not necessarily free
from tendencies or temptation to sin, but does not succumb
to them. Tendency to be a cult leader was included.

[mass soul fragment retrieval] 3:50 a.m. -->
(to heal sex-related trauma, including intergenerational effects).

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 2:37:23 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B872A3A00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B8721B000...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2B870BF000...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > > (in article<0001HW.2B86F88700...@news.eternal-september.org>
> > > )

> > > complete 1:21 a.m. This included many initiations and connections
> > > and some special abilities and some sexuality aspects (a.s.r.
> > > can now exchange kundalini antenna orgasm waves with an
> > > optimally sexually compatible partner, and can experience
> > > “shakti” orgasms including nipple orgasms and orgasms
> > > while thinking of performing oral sex on an optimally sexually
> > > compatible partner; also a.s.r no longer have any partial
> > > compatibility so they are optimally sexually compatible
> > > with anyone they are attracted to, and with anyone who
> > > is attracted to them).
> > >
> > > a.s.c. (1) ( (P) delivery and associated abilities, not yet including
> > > (P) closure aspects of matchmaking) 1:21 a.m. -->
> >
> > complete 2:55 a.m.
> >
> > Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
> > previously funnelled began 2:55 a.m.

The only way to break part or all of my workings is to come
up with something that Goddess, who I define as the ruler
of the region all/everything, considers to be an improvement
on that part or all of my workings.

> > [induced (P) and induced belly pop test spell response and
> > associated information] 2:56 a.m. -->
>
> complete 3:31 a.m. (ask your bishop, or equivalent to
> bishop, if they got it).
>
> > a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability) 2:56 a.m. -->
>
> complete 3:24 a.m.
>
> a.s.c. (3) (improved creativity for positive purposes as defined
> by Goddess) 3:24 a.m. -->
> (This won’t grant musical special ability or poetry special
> ability, but will give a boost, so an a.s.r. with no songwriting
> ability will gain a little, an a.s.r. who is already a good
> songwriter will become even better.)

complete 4:00 a.m.

a.s.c. (4) (centred clarity, including +2 mood) 4:00 a.m. -->
This I think is equivalent to awakening/enlightenment,
and will be temporary except for extreme good a.s.r.
as long as they maintain extreme good (as defined
by Goddess) status. +2 mood is at the upper limit
or normal mood range. There should be a sense
of lightening, uplift, focus, and connection within
the environment.

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 2:58:01 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B872DB400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B8726E000...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2B8723C700...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > > (in article<0001HW.2B870F5100...@news.eternal-september.org>
> > > )

complete 4:25 a.m.

“I won’t fear love.”

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 3:02:17 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B87313000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B872A3A00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2B8721B000...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > > (in article<0001HW.2B870BF000...@news.eternal-september.org>
> > > )

complete 4:31 a.m. Let me know if you notice effects.

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 3:21:04 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B8728A300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B8705F100...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2B86FC1B00...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > > (in article<0001HW.2B86FB7D00...@news.eternal-september.org>
> > > )

Popthrough 44 (Jesus) applied 3:45 a.m.
Popthrough 45 (Jacob) applied 4:08 a.m.
Popthrough 47 (Moses) applied 4:48 a.m.

I’ll post again after Rama (51) and Krishna (53) have been applied.

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 4:10:51 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B870CB500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B86BF8200...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > February 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> >
> > [SMPES] 7:22 p.m. -->
>
> (sudden magickal physical evolution setup)
>
> February 22, 2024
>
> (s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 1:29 a.m.

(s1) all gviruses and gsingle-celled have evolved as of 5:38 a.m.
(where again the prefix g means in my region, which is global,
from 12 km below the geoid to 280,000 km above the geoid).
I am very skeptical of this.

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 4:14:14 AMFeb 22
On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B873B6D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B8728A300...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2B8705F100...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > On Feb 22, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > > (in article<0001HW.2B86FC1B00...@news.eternal-september.org>
> > > )

Popthrough 51 (Rama) applied 5:26 a.m.
Popthrough 53 (Krishna) applied 5:42 a.m.

I need to get some sleep now, though Buddha (82),
Gwion/Taliesin (122), and Amergin (229) and many
more are yet to come.