Oliver Sacks reset

David Dalton

Apr 22, 2023, 9:04:14 PM4/22/23
April 22, 2023. Earth Day. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.

A while ago I was thinking about lack of responses to my
emails over the years, and thought of Oliver Sacks,
remembered he was gay, and had a discriminatory feeling.
Thus [F4M] is not done. I then divined that it is not
a partial reset, so it must be a full reset. (I also then
facilitated a soul alignment of Oliver Sacks with the
last hospital at which he had admitting privileges.)

I considered waiting until Victoria Day weekend, but
think I will try again now, beginning at early waxing
crescent and leading up to D-moon, and no longer
correlating with the existing religious holiday
of Eid al-Fitr. I divine that I don't need to
make any changes, that my eight main deities
unanimously approve everything on my last checklist,
and that all potential collaborators are willing and
ready to proceed.

[B] for the two bowheads 10:22 --> 10:24 p.m.
[PCMM] (with consequences) 10:22 p.m. -->
[DTS] (non-overlap) 10:23 p.m. -->
[F123] 10:23 p.m. -->
[SMPES] 10:23 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 10:23 p.m. -->
[SSA] 10:24 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 10:24 p.m. -->
[B] in general 10:25 p.m. -->

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid so check that
group for updates if you are interested, which I
deem more likely if you notice effects. Once
again I am not starting a new paper notebook so
these updates will be purely online. (I am
reserving a blank notebook for creative writhing.)

"Many a one has passed beyond, In the time between the two moons, Though I
am still enjoying earth, Thou moon of moons and of blessings!" (Scot trad)