Candle Magic

David Dalton

Feb 1, 2024, 8:23:28 PMFeb 1
February 1, 2024 (Imbolc/Brigid’s) To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

9:15 p.m. : only one hit after four hours of supposed match-related
memory jogging, and with [B] in general supposedly done.

9:25 p.m. I lit my special candles but the Ship of Fools candle
went out quickly since the mast was very low and I had neglected
to replace it with a new one, and the wick tipped over.

FULL RESET, with no changes required.

I started a new attempt at 9:35 p.m. and hopefully much
of it will be done before Groundhog Day (the movie?)
is over though [PCMM] and [SMPES] should take longer.
Again I hope I don’t have to wait another year.

Again I won’t post updates until the attempt is complete unless
someone asks me to. Please follow up if you have questions
and especially if you notice effects.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid .

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)