when there is no match to a deity definition

1 view

David Dalton

Sep 5, 2022, 11:52:20 PM9/5/22
As of a little while ago, when someone prays to or invokes
a deity name for which they have no definition (not even
a historical or organizational definition) or for which
their definition has no match, they will get an indication
of that fact. That includes case where part of a definition
has a match but part does not (e.g. Jesus as both a past
human and also as an incarnation of the Christian God)
or where two parts of a definition have separate matches
(e.g. possibly the Nicene Creed definition of the
Christian God as both all-governing and as the Creator,
though it could be that both those do have one match).

That behaviour will last for those covered by my main
stack healing circle prescriptions working as long
as it is in effect, which I speculate will be until
there is a post-evolution monkey astronaut avatar type.

"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Sep 6, 2022, 12:39:17 AM9/6/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-3650...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As of a little while ago, when someone prays to or invokes
> a deity name for which they have no definition (not even
> a historical or organizational definition) or for which
> their definition has no match, they will get an indication
> of that fact. That includes case where part of a definition
> has a match but part does not (e.g. Jesus as both a past
> human and also as an incarnation of the Christian God)
> or where two parts of a definition have separate matches
> (e.g. possibly the Nicene Creed definition of the
> Christian God as both all-governing and as the Creator,
> though it could be that both those do have one match).
>
> That behaviour will last for those covered by my main
> stack healing circle prescriptions working as long
> as it is in effect, which I speculate will be until
> there is a post-evolution monkey astronaut avatar type.

But what about when there is a match, will there be a
sign of that? Not necessarily, but you can take the
absence of a sign that there is no match as an indication
that there is a match. But in some cases when there is
a match the deity might choose to provide a sign that
there is a match, at least on one occasion.

David Dalton

Sep 6, 2022, 11:50:46 PM9/6/22
On Sep 6, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton.nfld-3650...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> As of a little while ago, when someone prays to or invokes
> a deity name for which they have no definition (not even
> a historical or organizational definition) or for which
> their definition has no match, they will get an indication
> of that fact. That includes case where part of a definition
> has a match but part does not (e.g. Jesus as both a past
> human and also as an incarnation of the Christian God)
> or where two parts of a definition have separate matches
> (e.g. possibly the Nicene Creed definition of the
> Christian God as both all-governing and as the Creator,
> though it could be that both those do have one match).
>
> That behaviour will last for those covered by my main
> stack healing circle prescriptions working as long
> as it is in effect, which I speculate will be until
> there is a post-evolution monkey astronaut avatar type.

OK, this behaviour is not on yet in general, though it
was on for me last night, but it has been added to
my post-popthroughs main stack healing circle prescriptions
update material and I hope will come into effect within
several hours, say by pi days before Harvest Moon. :-)

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Sep 8, 2022, 6:04:29 PM9/8/22
> As of a little while ago, when someone prays to or invokes
> a deity name for which they have no definition (not even
> a historical or organizational definition) or for which
> their definition has no match, they will get an indication
> of that fact. That includes case where part of a definition
> has a match but part does not (e.g. Jesus as both a past
> human and also as an incarnation of the Christian God)
> or where two parts of a definition have separate matches
> (e.g. possibly the Nicene Creed definition of the
> Christian God as both all-governing and as the Creator,
> though it could be that both those do have one match).
>
> That behaviour will last for those covered by my main
> stack healing circle prescriptions working as long
> as it is in effect, which I speculate will be until
> there is a post-evolution monkey astronaut avatar type.

OK, what about when someone uses a name that has no
match for them but does have a match for you? You
will get an intuition that it has no match for them.