Adjustment to dowsing ability

David Dalton

Apr 9, 2023, 1:54:34 AM4/9/23
Dowsing and map/globe dowsing abilities have been
adjusted so they now include the ability to do
readings with Ouija boards.

Map/globe dowsing also now includes the ability to
find missing children and adults and pets (living
or dead).

Wide range magickal special ability includes 1/3
strength dowsing and map/globe dowsing abilities.

Psychedelic drug enanceables when enhanced have
wide range magickal special ability (except they
have full strength out of body travel and
species someone negotiator abilities rather
than 1/3 strength).

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Apr 9, 2023, 2:05:16 AM4/9/23
In article <dalton-1A442A....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Psychedelic drug enanceables when enhanced have
> wide range magickal special ability (except they
> have full strength out of body travel and
> species someone negotiator abilities rather
> than 1/3 strength).

That does not include all drug users, just a small
subset, including some Latin American shamans.