Have given up on the four components

David Dalton

Dec 6, 2023, 3:34:52 PM12/6/23
December 6, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

There have been no hits since this morning, my mystic web
page counter is still at 12,088 (so I got two hits other than
me from last night to this morning, then none since).

I give up on the four components and my usual
algorithm for implementing them, except for:

1. [B] (lifting of blocks 1 to 7) in general,
2. my coming out of my low/wilderness/working years.

Since Jim Fidler’s virtual CD launch is in just a bit more
than two days, I would like [B] to be done this evening
so that he can benefit from the lifting of block 6, which
has damped the careers of those I have recommended,
and associated rebound/recovery (but there will be no
other memory jogging).

Since my old lock with Sarah McLachlan won’t be rendered
incomplete, I guess I will somehow have to get permission
from her to be involved with other women, which (the
communication) should be possible when blocks 2 and 3
are lifted, though after blocks 2 and 1 are lifted she might
even decide to grab me as a Christmas present for herself, ha.

I still claim to have matchmaking ability, the ability to determine
someone’s special abilities, and other abilities. But it
seems I will have to advise those I provided matches for
who have old locks to likewise seek permission, and advise
those with sexual shielding spells up to cancel them,
plus since the species split has not occurred some matches
are not as rare as I said.

However without the sudden evolution, I am almost 60
years old, and I don’t know what the point of my nearly
28 years of low years will have been. So i hope that
{B] in general will work and I will come out of my low
years and that maybe then my other workings will
somehow come on, maybe without my even asking and tracking.

[B] (lifting of blocks) in general 4:47 p.m. -->

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid so check that group if
you are interested in updates, but if you want to add or
substitute your own group on the Newsgroups line
feel free to; I will be checking all six groups.

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Dec 7, 2023, 11:40:52 PM12/7/23
I’ve been sucked into at least one more attempt, on the rationale
that judging by Goddess of the lives of all those designated
to be covered by the main stack healing circle prescriptions
(m.s.h.c.p.) working had not occurred but now has, and
future regular (but not continuous) updates will not take as long.

I am reporting on this new attempt on the thread
“Judgement Day” just on alt.religion.druid , so check that
thread if you are interested, which I deem more likely
if you notice effects.