more backsliding

David Dalton

May 13, 2023, 1:31:48 AM5/13/23
May 13, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.

I got only one hit in the last day, which means:

1. [B] is done just for the two bowhead whales, and
2. (J2) did not begin.

Moreover,

3. induced belly pop test spell responses were not delivered.

This evening I had three instances of very mild short-lived
pedophilic attraction to little girls on TV, so:

4. [F4M] is still in progress.

Moreover,

5. [F4P] is still in progress, and
6. mass soul fragment retrieval is not done.

But everything else reported so far in the
"yet another activation sequence" thread
(which I will continue to add to except regarding
the above items) is supposedly done where I
said it is done and on where I said it is on.

OK, it seems I can get [B] for an intermediate group.

[B] for me and a.s.r. other than the two bowhead
whales 2:57 a.m. -->

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

May 13, 2023, 7:55:56 AM5/13/23
In article <dalton-CE91AE....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> May 13, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>
> I got only one hit in the last day, which means:
>
> 1. [B] is done just for the two bowhead whales, and
> 2. (J2) did not begin.
>
> Moreover,
>
> 3. induced belly pop test spell responses were not delivered.
>
> OK, it seems I can get [B] for an intermediate group.
>
> [B] for me and a.s.r. other than the two bowhead
> whales 2:57 a.m. -->

complete 9:09 a.m., ending with the lifting of block 4
on belief. THere was a several hour gap between the
lifting of block 3 and the lifting of block 4 since
I fell asleep.

Goddess began (J2) just for the a.s.r. at 9:11 a.m.

Goddess delivered the induced belly pop test spell
gnonhumansimian a.s.r.) beginning at 9:17 a.m.,
first waking those who were asleep. (All of
the recipients are a.s.r.)

David Dalton

May 13, 2023, 5:56:35 PM5/13/23
> May 13, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>
> 5. [F4P] is still in progress,

[F4P] is fully on 7:23 p.m.

David Dalton

May 14, 2023, 4:28:24 PM5/14/23
In article <dalton-F947D8....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <dalton-CE91AE....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > May 13, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
> >
> > I got only one hit in the last day, which means:
> >
> > 1. [B] is done just for the two bowhead whales, and
> > 2. (J2) did not begin.
> >
> > Moreover,
> >
> > 3. induced belly pop test spell responses were not delivered.
> >
> > OK, it seems I can get [B] for an intermediate group.
> >
> > [B] for me and a.s.r. other than the two bowhead
> > whales 2:57 a.m. -->
>
> complete 9:09 a.m., ending with the lifting of block 4
> on belief. THere was a several hour gap between the
> lifting of block 3 and the lifting of block 4 since
> I fell asleep.
>
> Goddess began (J2) just for the a.s.r. at 9:11 a.m.
>
> Goddess delivered the induced belly pop test spell
> gnonhumansimian a.s.r.) beginning at 9:17 a.m.,
> first waking those who were asleep. (All of
> the recipients are a.s.r.)

May 14, 2023. (M.D. for the cure)

OK, I can get [B] done for a further intermediate group.

[B] for remaining in nstage1 (no longer including gnonhumansimian),
nstage2, religons of fewer than 100,000 in nstage3, those with
confession divination ability, and those with wide range magickal
special ability 5:51 p.m. -->

David Dalton

May 14, 2023, 6:46:55 PM5/14/23
In article <dalton-3855DD....@news.eternal-september.org>,
complete 8:!2 p.m.

Goddess began (J2) for those in the (J) categories in
the above group at 8:13 p.m.

David Dalton

May 14, 2023, 8:39:27 PM5/14/23
> May 13, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>
> 4. [F4M] is still in progress.

May 14, 2024

calculations are complete

Adjustment of the batch-funnelled sins that were not
also direct-funnelled by me, are not in [F4P], and
are accepted by Goddess for adjustment by Her,
began 10:05 p.m.

Note that no popthrough avatar types did batch
funnelling of sins.

David Dalton

May 14, 2023, 11:15:57 PM5/14/23
In article <dalton-B09968....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <dalton-CE91AE....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > May 13, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
> >
> > 4. [F4M] is still in progress.
>
> May 14, 2024
>
> calculations are complete
>
> Adjustment of the batch-funnelled sins that were not
> also direct-funnelled by me, are not in [F4P], and
> are accepted by Goddess for adjustment by Her,
> began 10:05 p.m.

May 15, 2023 (International Conscientious Objector Day)

complete 12:39 p.m.

I wonder if there will be no more speeding? :-)

Goddess began adjustments of the sins that were exhibited
at at least a low level by me and direct-funnelled by me,
sometimes retroactively, at 12:44 a.m.

David Dalton

May 15, 2023, 1:04:21 AM5/15/23
In article <dalton-A58992....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <dalton-B09968....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <dalton-CE91AE....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> >
> > > May 13, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
> > >
> > > 4. [F4M] is still in progress.
> >
> > May 14, 2024
> >
> > calculations are complete
> >
> > Adjustment of the batch-funnelled sins that were not
> > also direct-funnelled by me, are not in [F4P], and
> > are accepted by Goddess for adjustment by Her,
> > began 10:05 p.m.
>
> May 15, 2023 (International Conscientious Objector Day)
>
> complete 12:39 p.m.
>
> I wonder if there will be no more speeding? :-)
>
> Goddess began adjustments of the sins that were exhibited
> at at least a low level by me and direct-funnelled by me,
> sometimes retroactively, at 12:44 a.m.

complete 2:26 a.m.

mass soul fragment retrieval 2:29 a.m.

David Dalton

May 15, 2023, 1:23:10 AM5/15/23
In article <dalton-4F7694....@news.eternal-september.org>,
May 15, 2023

Goddess completed [B] (for remaining in religions of 100,000 or
more in nstage3, and in nstage4) 2:48 a.m. -->

David Dalton

May 15, 2023, 2:25:40 AM5/15/23
In article <dalton-1B2E84....@news.eternal-september.org>,
complete 3:51 a.m.

None of that last group will get (J2).

This attempt is now complete.

David Dalton

May 16, 2023, 1:11:28 AM5/16/23
> May 13, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>
> I got only one hit in the last day, which means:
>
> 1. [B] is done just for the two bowhead whales, and

[B] is now done in general

> 2. (J2) did not begin.

(J2) is now done but not yet including jogging of memories
of true mentions of any or all of the 1187 popthrough
avatar types and 1187 popthrough devi types in my writing.

> 3. induced belly pop test spell responses were not delivered.

That is still true.

> 4. [F4M] is still in progress.
> 5. [F4P] is still in progress, and
> 6. mass soul fragment retrieval is not done.

All those three are now done.

> But everything else reported so far in the
> "yet another activation sequence" thread
> (which I will continue to add to except regarding
> the above items) is supposedly done where I
> said it is done and on where I said it is on.

That is true, including updated to that thread since
I wrote the above.

So I have not yet been revealed to the world, and I
doubt that Sarah is going to reveal me (and herself).

May 16, 2023

Goddess began the completion of (J2) by jogging of
memories of true mentions of any or all of the 1187 popthrough
avatar types and 1187 popthrough devi types in my writing
of those in the (J) categories at 2:24 a.m.

Goddess delivered the induced belly pop test spell
who were asleep, at 2:32 a.m., though the flow of
information may last a while beyond that.

Goddess began jogging the memories of those who have
received email and/or web page contact form press
release(s) from me in recent months at 2:34 a.m.

However I will not get (MJ), the match and sexuality
related memory jogging of many, not just in the
(J) categories, so I hope that Sarah will confirm and
relay at least some of my matches, and if I do get
any financial contributions from those matched I
would donate a portion to the Sarah McLachlan Foundation
(which largely funds her Schools of Music, I think).