Honour, Riches, Marriage Blessing once again

1 view

David Dalton

Aug 24, 2022, 12:32:30 AM8/24/22
Newfoundland Celtic rock band Figgy Duff, on their album
After the Tempest, recorded Honour, Riches (song from
The Tempest, sung by Pamela Morgan).

The song from The Tempest goes:

Honour, riches, marriage blessing
Long continuance and [slow] increasing
Hourly joys be still upon you
Juno sings her blessings on you

etc.

Supposedly all of my four components (global new age onset
magickal workings)) are on except some sexuality aspects and
a final global species balance update.

To get UTC/GMT add 2.5 hours. To get EDT subtract 1.5 hours.

Supposedly certain blocks were lifted by Goddess (the ruler of
the region all/everything) between 9:40 p.m. August 22 and
1:57 a.m. August 23.

Then supposedly Goddess jogged the memories of some
between 1:58 a.m. August 23 and 12:55 a.m. August 24.

August 24, 2022

I will begin with the activation (by Goddess and quite a few
other collaborators) of two of the remaining items. The other
items depend on those and will be addressed in followups.

[SSA] 12:59 a.m. -->

(This will involve a split into 55 equal species, and some
abusive relationships, not just romantic, will be split
across species boundaries.)

[RAFHDBE] 12:59 a.m. -->

(As part of this, the sexual harmonics of 22% of humans will
be adjusted for better, usually optimal, sexual compatibility,
and the remaining abusive romantic relationships will be
made optimally sexually compatible.)

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid, so check that group
if you are interested in further updates from me, which
I deem more likely if you notice effects.

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)