old locks/ongoing locks, modified

David Dalton

Aug 17, 2022, 11:03:37 PM8/17/22
There have been locks, including old locks, between

straight-type-2-M and bif
straight-type-2-F and bim
straight-type-1-M and straight-type-1-F

There will now also be locks for other optimally compatible
relationships, for first (from now on) or current relationships of

gay and gay
gay and bim
bim and bim
lesbian and lesbian
lesbian and bif
bif and bif.

So if Sarah was involved with a bim or straight-type-1-M
who became lesbianT n the A-HDBE, and later my
and Sarah’s old lock was dissolved in the R-HDBE,
there is now a lock between Sarah and her lesbianT
and Sarah would have to get the permission of the
lesbianT to be involved with me, and I would then
be a special guest and not locked in.

In the past locks could form just from significant eye contact
and touch, not necessarily at the same time, but from now
on sex is also required, which may have been in [DTS].

Old locks that had lasted at least 1.5 years have been
dissolved. However there are still some that were at
less than 1.5 years as of 11:25 p.m., and though I suggested
they be rendered incomplete until there is sex, that
is not the case. So they will have to get involved with
one another, or one can get permission from the
other to be involved with someone else, and they
may be made aware of that through my writing, or
may be helped by an a.s.r. matchmaker.

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Aug 17, 2022, 11:12:25 PM8/17/22
On Aug 18, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28ADE38700...@88.198.57.247>):

> There have been locks, including old locks, between
>
> straight-type-2-M and bif
> straight-type-2-F and bim
> straight-type-1-M and straight-type-1-F
>
> There will now also be locks for other optimally compatible
> relationships, for first (from now on) or current

or next, if they are not currently in an optimally compatible
relationship. So I guess current or next applies, where
some some the next will be their first.

David Dalton

Aug 17, 2022, 11:52:10 PM8/17/22
On Aug 18, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28ADE59700...@88.198.57.247>):

> On Aug 18, 2022, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.28ADE38700...@88.198.57.247>):
>
> > There have been locks, including old locks, between
> >
> > straight-type-2-M and bif
> > straight-type-2-F and bim
> > straight-type-1-M and straight-type-1-F
> >
> > There will now also be locks for other optimally compatible
> > relationships, for first (from now on) or current
>
> or next, if they are not currently in an optimally compatible
> relationship. So I guess current or next applies, where
> some some the next will be their first.
>
> > relationships of
> >
> > gay and gay
> > gay and bim
> > bim and bim
> > lesbian and lesbian
> > lesbian and bif
> > bif and bif.

For those not familiar with my past writing, the following
pairings are partially compatible (less than optimally
compatible, and less likely to stick):

straight-type-1-M and bif
straight-type-1-F and bim
bif and bim

and will not result in a lock.

All other pairings are completely incompatible, and there
will no longer be any one-way attraction.

Also many of the movie pairings most attractive to voyeurs
have been bim and bif.

And again I define bisexual as attracted to both genders, not
necessarily having sex with both genders. And gay/lesbian
(attracted just to the same gender) who have been (but
won’t from now on) having sex with the opposite gender
are not bisexual.