Raven and the New People

David Dalton

Oct 6, 2021, 8:57:38 AM10/6/21
For the latest including an update on the evolution, see
my recent post “Raven and the New People” on alt.native.

The only change from that is that the assisted shaktipat
was complete as of 8:57 a.m. (1127 UTC) October 6.
Dark moon was at 8:35 a.m.

But I also neglected to mention *dts in that post since
I didn’t want to get into a long-winded explanation,
and also I don’t know what is in *dts (devi type stuff).

After this post I will be away at least until Thursday night
and possibly as long as Saturday.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)