mesh handshake, etc.

David Dalton

Mar 28, 2023, 5:07:19 PM3/28/23
March 28, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.

I did the heart chakra radiation (to awaken the heart chakras of
all a.s.r.), handshake association of all a.s.r. with Goddess,
and mesh handshake of me and all a.s.r., ending at 6:23 p.m.
(I had tried it some time ago but it hadn’t worked then.)

Even though [B] has been done for a.s.r., nstage1, and nstege2,
and (J2) is in progress, I might not get a surge in hits, since
my press releases of recent months have probably been
flushed and might not come to mind.

Right now I would be willing to proceed with an activation
sequence if anyone, not necessarily Sarah McLachlan,
requests me to do so, at this D-moon (first quarter).

"I will walk in the garden; And feel religion within; I will learn how to
run with the big boys; I will learn how to sink and to swim" (S. Sadaqat)

David Dalton

Mar 28, 2023, 11:37:27 PM3/28/23
On Mar 28, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.29D38E8400...@88.198.57.247>):

> March 28, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>
> I did the heart chakra radiation (to awaken the heart chakras of
> all a.s.r.), handshake association of all a.s.r. with Goddess,
> and mesh handshake of me and all a.s.r., ending at 6:23 p.m.
> (I had tried it some time ago but it hadn’t worked then.)
>
> Even though [B] has been done for a.s.r., nstage1, and nstege2,
> and (J2) is in progress, I might not get a surge in hits, since
> my press releases of recent months have probably been
> flushed and might not come to mind.
>
> Right now I would be willing to proceed with an activation
> sequence if anyone, not necessarily Sarah McLachlan,
> requests me to do so, at this D-moon (first quarter).

I have had no such requests by newsgroup followup, email,
or phone call yet, but given the state of the world I will have
to try again. If you are interested, which I deem more likely
if you notice effects (some of which should begin tonight),
you can track my progress on the thread
"D-moon to April Fool's Day” on alt.religion.druid .

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must
face alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McL.)

%

Mar 28, 2023, 11:38:38 PM3/28/23
David Dalton wrote:
> On Mar 28, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.29D38E8400...@88.198.57.247>):
>
>> March 28, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>>
>> I did the heart chakra radiation (to awaken the heart chakras of
>> all a.s.r.), handshake association of all a.s.r. with Goddess,
>> and mesh handshake of me and all a.s.r., ending at 6:23 p.m.
>> (I had tried it some time ago but it hadn’t worked then.)
>>
>> Even though [B] has been done for a.s.r., nstage1, and nstege2,
>> and (J2) is in progress, I might not get a surge in hits, since
>> my press releases of recent months have probably been
>> flushed and might not come to mind.
>>
>> Right now I would be willing to proceed with an activation
>> sequence if anyone, not necessarily Sarah McLachlan,
>> requests me to do so, at this D-moon (first quarter).
>
> I have had no such requests by newsgroup followup, email,
> or phone call yet, but given the state of the world I will have
> to try again. If you are interested, which I deem more likely
> if you notice effects (some of which should begin tonight),
> you can track my progress on the thread
> "D-moon to April Fool's Day” on alt.religion.druid .

who are you talking too

David Dalton

Mar 28, 2023, 11:42:52 PM3/28/23
On Mar 29, 2023, purse...@gmail.com wrote
(in article<-kednbN3_aovL775...@giganews.com>):
Obviously to you and other readers other than myself of
the groups that this is crossposted to.

%

Mar 28, 2023, 11:48:36 PM3/28/23
why are you telling me this

David Dalton

Mar 29, 2023, 12:02:15 AM3/29/23
On Mar 29, 2023, purse...@gmail.com wrote
(in article<7rWdnbCU64qVKL75...@giganews.com>):
Well, if it works, among other things you will evolve to
have a 200 year lifespan.

Master of In/sanity

Apr 10, 2023, 6:10:01 PM4/10/23
Am 28.03.2023 um 23:07 schrieb David Dalton:
> March 28, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>
> I did the heart chakra radiation (to awaken the heart chakras of
> all a.s.r.), handshake association of all a.s.r. with Goddess,
> and mesh handshake of me and all a.s.r., ending at 6:23 p.m.
> (I had tried it some time ago but it hadn’t worked then.)
>
> Even though [B] has been done for a.s.r., nstage1, and nstege2,
> and (J2) is in progress, I might not get a surge in hits, since
> my press releases of recent months have probably been
> flushed and might not come to mind.
>
> Right now I would be willing to proceed with an activation
> sequence if anyone, not necessarily Sarah McLachlan,
> requests me to do so, at this D-moon (first quarter).

A lot of blocks have been lifted by god now!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

David Dalton

Apr 10, 2023, 8:28:33 PM4/10/23
In article <u121fl$32u6f$1...@news.nnpt4.net>,
Sounds good to me.

But how do you define god?

"Don't get me wrong; If you say hello and I take a ride; Upon a sea where
the mystic moon; Is playing havoc with the tide" (The Pretenders)

Master of In/sanity

Apr 11, 2023, 9:22:04 AM4/11/23
Am 11.04.2023 um 02:28 schrieb David Dalton:
> In article <u121fl$32u6f$1...@news.nnpt4.net>,
> Master of In/sanity <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 28.03.2023 um 23:07 schrieb David Dalton:
>>> March 28, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>>>
>>> I did the heart chakra radiation (to awaken the heart chakras of
>>> all a.s.r.), handshake association of all a.s.r. with Goddess,
>>> and mesh handshake of me and all a.s.r., ending at 6:23 p.m.
>>> (I had tried it some time ago but it hadn’t worked then.)
>>>
>>> Even though [B] has been done for a.s.r., nstage1, and nstege2,
>>> and (J2) is in progress, I might not get a surge in hits, since
>>> my press releases of recent months have probably been
>>> flushed and might not come to mind.
>>>
>>> Right now I would be willing to proceed with an activation
>>> sequence if anyone, not necessarily Sarah McLachlan,
>>> requests me to do so, at this D-moon (first quarter).
>>>

>> A lot of blocks have been lifted by god now!
>
> Sounds good to me.
>
> But how do you define god?

God is not definable, but if you insist on it, God the allmighty is the
master of the all-and-all!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/