Yet Another Attempt

David Dalton

Jan 12, 2024, 6:03:13 PMJan 12
January 12, 2023

There has been another FULL RESET.

I am trying again, starting at 7:14 p.m. NST (2244 UTC),
but I won’t post any updates until everything is supposedly
complete, though I will keep track in my paper notebook.

The moon is now at 3.2% waxing crescent, but I failed to see
it this evening, so perhaps I will have to try again after I see it.

My mystic web page counter is still at 12,224.

Please let me know if you notice effects.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid .

“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long
forgotten races, that the darkest night embraces” (Ron Hynes & D.O’D.)

David Dalton

Jan 12, 2024, 6:05:17 PMJan 12
On Jan 12, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B51FCAE00...@news.eternal-september.org>):