after he storm

David Dalton

Sep 12, 2021, 11:32:36 AM9/12/21
During the hurricane our power went out maybe eight times
for about thirty seconds each time, and then early the
next (yesterday) afternoon our Internet, home phone, and
YV cable, all of which are with Rogers, went down and
didn’t come back until this morning.

Anyway, my attempt to complete the workings during
the hurricane failed, but since 8:25 p.m. (2255 UTC)
last night (September 11, 2021) I have started from
the beginning again, but this time with the four
judges God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna (ranked in that
order) on level -2 (top level) of the main stack.

I’ll report further later.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Sep 13, 2021, 3:44:36 AM9/13/21
On Sep 12, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26EE551100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> During the hurricane our power went out maybe eight times
> for about thirty seconds each time, and then early the
> next (yesterday) afternoon our Internet, home phone, and
> YV cable, all of which are with Rogers, went down and
> didn’t come back until this morning.

Also The Iceberg Alley Performance Tent, where
Melissa Etheridge played last Wednesday night
(but I didn’t go) was severely damaged so
shows were rescheduled for Mile One Stadium.

> Anyway, my attempt to complete the workings during
> the hurricane failed, but since 8:25 p.m. (2255 UTC)
> last night (September 11, 2021) I have started from
> the beginning again, but this time with the four
> judges God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna (ranked in that
> order) on level -2 (top level) of the main stack.

Supposedly now everything is on, though I have
my doubts about the sins adjustment and the
centred clarity. Some changes are that those
“ordained” by at least one of God, Sola, Gaia,
and Luna are at least minor good, centred clarity
is just for neutral to extreme good a.s.r. (who
are 83% of a.s.r.), and species someones negotiators
and enhanced psychedelic drug enhanceables
do not have change access to the m.s.h.c.p.
but would have to negotiate with species someones,
who have change access moderated by God, Sola,
Gaia, and Luna. Also m.s.h.c.p. deadlines are
measured from 4:55 a.m. (0725 UTC) September 13
and immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2 for those
eligible who are not yet infected will be on by
three days after 2:20 a.m. (0450 UTC) September 13
(lucky thirteen and first quarter/D-moon).

I haven’t yet checked any pictures for charisma
modulation. And hopefully the gas guzzling SUV
and truck ads that CBC TV has been airing will
get some secondary negative charisma modulation.

If everything is not on yet I hope it will be by
Yom Kippur or earlier.

Obviously I didn’t press on the “t” strongly enough
in the subject line, and got “he” instead of “the”.
But the hurricane was named Larry.

David Dalton

Sep 13, 2021, 10:49:54 PM9/13/21
On Sep 13, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26EF38E100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Supposedly now everything is on, though I have
> my doubts about the sins adjustment and the
> centred clarity.

I was right, those were not implemented.

God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna adjusted the sins in the
popthrough funnel sub cumulative 5:38 --> 7:41 p.m.
(2211 UTC) September 13, 2021.

They adjusted the sins in the main funnel component
7:42 p.m. --> 11:39 p.m. Sept. 13 (0209 UTC Sept. 14).

Whoever was responsible for my four centred clarity
incidents turned on centred clarity including +2 mood
for medium good, major good, and extreme good a.s.r.
11:15 --> 11:44 p.m. Sept. 13 (0214 UTC Sept. 14).
They are 56% of the a.s.r. The duration will be
a general minimum of 5 hours, a minimum of
9 hours for bipolars, shizoaffectives, and schizophrenics,
a minimum of 9 hours for yogically and/or magickally
and.or shamanically and/or religiously and/or spiritually
advanced individuals (all extreme good are spiritually
advanced, even if they are atheists), and a minimum
of 8 days for those who fit both the last two categories
(e.g.. a yogically advanced bipolar). The minima
given in hours do not include sleep but the 8 day
minimum does include sleep.

a.s.r. who were blocked by block 4 were added a
while ago to the list of those whose block-4-related
memories are being jogged by God.

Until now the jogging of memories has just been
of neutral to extreme good in the categories listed
who did not know of the centred clarity and/or
sins adjustment. Now that those are on, God has
ramped up the memory jogging to cover all in
the categories listed, beginning at 11:50 p.m. Sept. 13
(0220 UTC Sept. 14) (but God will wait for those
who are asleep to wake up before beginning to
jog their memories).

Other changes from my attempt that started July 30
are that avatar types and devi types are among the
popthrough collaborators, my region is from 13 km
below the geoid to (225,000 - 13) km above the geoid,
and there are ghuman and gcetacean (including
porpoises this time) popthroughs going back as
long as 14,000 years ago.

Now what will I do, it is only 12:19 a.m.?

Mike Duffy

Sep 13, 2021, 11:51:14 PM9/13/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 00:19:52 -0230, David Dalton wrote:

> God will wait for those who are asleep to wake
> up before beginning to jog their memories.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. I had a dream once, and during the
dream I experienced a bout of opthalmic / occular migraine. And after I
woke up, I still had a 'real' aura that was dissipating just past the
edge of my field of vision by then. (Yeah, the (cerebral) visual cortex
'mapping' goes out *past* what the eyes are capable of addressing to use
a computer metaphor.)

(NB: I always get the aura without any pain.)

So if gods want to show us anything by implanting fake video into the
secondary visual cortex (cerebellum vs. cerebrum), they need not wait for
waking.

And remember, the cerebellum evolved in reptilians which had extra colour
receptors now lost in the mammalian lineage, so our dreams are all
somewhat colour-blind.

Tell you 'bout a dream that I have every night.
It ain't kodachrome and it isn't black and white.

- Eric Woolfson & Alan Parsons 'Psychobable', Track 7 'Eye in the Sky'

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2021, 12:48:43 AM9/14/21
On Sep 13, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26EF38E100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I haven’t yet checked any pictures for charisma
> modulation.

I did check pictures of MBS and Xi Jinping on
images.google.com and rather than an evil glint
to the pictures I got a sensation of disgust in
my throat. Let me know what you experience
when you try that.

Note that I did the transmission of taste (and maybe
smell) of blueberries, with the help of God, Sola,
Gaia, Luna, Newfoundland, and Blueberry, from
2:12 --> 2:13 a.m. (0443 UTC) September 12.
However no a.s.r. on the Facebook group Fumblers
has yet reported receiving it.

Also God delivered the Selective Cull message to
the a.s.r.S.C. 11:32 a.m. --> 12 noon (1430 UTC) Sept. 12.

Please let me know if you notice any effects, especially
the charisma modulation, and if you are an a.s.r. and
have noticed effects of the assisted shaktipat.

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2021, 10:06:11 PM9/14/21
On Sep 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F0455000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> a.s.r. who were blocked by block 4 were added a
> while ago to the list of those whose block-4-related
> memories are being jogged by God.
>
> Until now the jogging of memories has just been
> of neutral to extreme good in the categories listed
> who did not know of the centred clarity and/or
> sins adjustment. Now that those are on, God has
> ramped up the memory jogging to cover all in
> the categories listed, beginning at 11:50 p.m. Sept. 13
> (0220 UTC Sept. 14) (but God will wait for those
> who are asleep to wake up before beginning to
> jog their memories).

No, the jogging of memories is of extreme criminal
to extreme good who cannot identify me and neutral
to extreme good who can identify me in the
categories I listed (including those who were blocked
by block 4 who are in nstage1 and nstage2 and
religions of fewer than 100,000 in nstage3).

But now supposedly God has also instigated a
press release to some in religions of 100,000
or more in nstage3 and some in nstage4. Who?
Religious/spiritual/newage leaders of at least 75,000,
some influential atheists, leading politicians, and
leading news media individuals. Some of
these can be reached directly by special ability
but most will be relayed to from other individuals
with at least one required special ability. The
target group may be reached by dreams as well.
There should be some degree of redundancy,
i.e. the recipient will get it from more than one
source. But anyway I don’t believe this.

So anyway, I hope the jogging of memories, which
could be called PR0 as I used to, and the press
release, which could be called PR4, will be well
under way by Yom Kippur.

If I am revealed I hope to have a bit more celebrity than
I have now, maybe at the level of singer Alan Doyle and
actor Alan Hawco (Newfoundland celebrities) but not at
the level of Sarah McLachlan or higher. However
if I do have to be really famous maybe Sarah can
be my agent, ha, since she has experience dealing
with the media and fans. :-)

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2021, 10:53:40 PM9/14/21
On Sep 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F18C9100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> If I am revealed I hope to have a bit more celebrity than
> I have now, maybe at the level of singer Alan Doyle and
> actor Alan Hawco (Newfoundland celebrities) but not at
> the level of Sarah McLachlan or higher. However
> if I do have to be really famous maybe Sarah can
> be my agent, ha, since she has experience dealing
> with the media and fans. :-)

Who are my apostles? I have no followers, and indeed
want no blind followers, though I do want people to
consider my messages and take them up if they resonate
with them and they feel there is evidence for them.
I guess the closest thing to apostles that I have,
in the Pentecost analogy to assisted shaktipat, are
neutral to extreme good assisted shaktipat recipients
who can identify me (who should thus be getting their
block-4-related memories jogged and should be
experiencing effects of the assisted shaktipat).

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2021, 11:47:30 PM9/14/21
On Sep 13, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26EF38E100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Supposedly now everything is on,

Now I wonder, since Sea Shepherd Faroe Islands Campaign
posted to Facebook on September 13 at 12:27 p.m. (I
guess my time, so about 4 p.m. Faroe Islands time) that:

"Last nights brutal killing of 1428 white side dolphins was an illegal
hunt. The grindforeman of the district was not informed. And had
he been, he says he wouldn´t have allowed the slaughter to happen.”

So the slaughter took place in the evening/night of September 12
Faroe Islands time (UTC+1 hour).

From my notes, the effects of the m.s.g.s.b. came on
12:27 --> 3:20 a.m. (0550 UTC) September 13, and
the interactions between ghuman and gcetacean
were done quite late in that time range.

So it seems that I just missed saving 1428 white side dolphins.

But I will shortly go through my checklist again.

David Dalton

Sep 15, 2021, 9:27:42 PM9/15/21
On Sep 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F18C9100...@news.eternal-september.org>):
None of that (the jogging of memories and the press
release) was true, but everything is supposedly on
at full strength and the blocks have been lifted.

This evening (evening of September 15):

block-4-related memories of some who were blocked
by block 4 are being jogged by God.

First gnondnabasedsomeones were done, ending
around 9:30 p.m.

Then gdnabasedsomeones were done, ending at
10:05 p.m.

Then ghuman who cannot identify me (including all
goodness/criminality levels and including some in
ntage4 and in religions of 100,000 or more in nstage3)
were done, ending at 10:33 p.m.

Now ghuman who can identify me who are in nstage1,
nstege2 (other than me), and religions of fewer than 100,000
in nstage3 are being done, beginning at 10:36 p.m.
I don’’t know which of the nstages Sarah is in.

David Dalton

Sep 15, 2021, 11:58:19 PM9/15/21
On Sep 15, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F2D50C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> This evening (evening of September 15):
>
> block-4-related memories of some who were blocked
> by block 4 are being jogged by God.
>
> First gnondnabasedsomeones were done, ending
> around 9:30 p.m.
>
> Then gdnabasedsomeones were done, ending at
> 10:05 p.m.
>
> Then ghuman who cannot identify me (including all
> goodness/criminality levels and including some in
> ntage4 and in religions of 100,000 or more in nstage3)
> were done, ending at 10:33 p.m.
>
> Now ghuman who can identify me who are in nstage1,
> nstege2 (other than me), and religions of fewer than 100,000
> in nstage3 are being done, beginning at 10:36 p.m.
> I don’’t know which of the nstages Sarah is in.

That was complete at 12:18 a.m. Those in religions
of at least 100,000 in nstage3, and those in nstage4,
will be left for a while.

After midnight I checked to see if my coach had turned
into a pumpkin, and it seems that everything else is on
but that the m.s.h.c.p. effects were not on and I can’t
yet determine if the m.s.g.s.b. effects and sins adjustment
are on.

So while I would prefer that there be no correlation with
an existing religious holiday, it seems that God does
want a correlation between m.s.h.c.p. effects onset and
Yom Kippur (The Day of Atonement), and it is after
sunset even in Vancouver, so Yom Kippur has begun
even there, and ends tomorrow (Thursday) evening.

God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began turning on the
effects of the m.s.h.c.p. at 1:04 a.m. (0334 UTC)
September 16, 2021.

Obviously my perceptions, e.g. of charisma modulation,
are not reliable, so I will have to rely on reports from
you and on the news to determine if it has worked,

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2021, 1:21:09 AM9/16/21
On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F2F85900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> After midnight I checked to see if my coach had turned
> into a pumpkin, and it seems that everything else is on
> but that the m.s.h.c.p. effects were not on and I can’t
> yet determine if the m.s.g.s.b. effects and sins adjustment
> are on.
>
> So while I would prefer that there be no correlation with
> an existing religious holiday, it seems that God does
> want a correlation between m.s.h.c.p. effects onset and
> Yom Kippur (The Day of Atonement), and it is after
> sunset even in Vancouver, so Yom Kippur has begun
> even there, and ends tomorrow (Thursday) evening.
>
> God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began turning on the
> effects of the m.s.h.c.p. at 1:04 a.m. (0334 UTC)
> September 16, 2021.

That was complete at 2:35 a.m. (0505 UTC, 8:05 a.m.
in Jerusalem) September 16, 2021. Let me know if
you notice any effects, such as the charisma modulation.

The m.s.g.s.b. effects are not on.

The four began turning on the effects of the m.s.g.s.b.
at 2:46 a.m.

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2021, 3:04:29 AM9/16/21
On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F2F85900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Sep 15, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26F2D50C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > This evening (evening of September 15):
> >
> > block-4-related memories of some who were blocked
> > by block 4 are being jogged by God.
> >
> > First gnondnabasedsomeones were done, ending
> > around 9:30 p.m.
> >
> > Then gdnabasedsomeones were done, ending at
> > 10:05 p.m.
> >
> > Then ghuman who cannot identify me (including all
> > goodness/criminality levels and including some in
> > ntage4 and in religions of 100,000 or more in nstage3)
> > were done, ending at 10:33 p.m.
> >
> > Now ghuman who can identify me who are in nstage1,
> > nstege2 (other than me), and religions of fewer than 100,000
> > in nstage3 are being done, beginning at 10:36 p.m.
> > I don’’t know which of the nstages Sarah is in.
>
> That was complete at 12:18 a.m. Those in religions
> of at least 100,000 in nstage3, and those in nstage4,
> will be left for a while.

God began to jog the block-4-related memories of those
who were blocked by block 4 who can identify me in
those last groups at 4:02 a.m. (0632 UTC) Sept. 16.

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2021, 3:15:48 AM9/16/21
On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F30BC300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26F2F85900...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > After midnight I checked to see if my coach had turned
> > into a pumpkin, and it seems that everything else is on
> > but that the m.s.h.c.p. effects were not on and I can’t
> > yet determine if the m.s.g.s.b. effects and sins adjustment
> > are on.
> >
> > So while I would prefer that there be no correlation with
> > an existing religious holiday, it seems that God does
> > want a correlation between m.s.h.c.p. effects onset and
> > Yom Kippur (The Day of Atonement), and it is after
> > sunset even in Vancouver, so Yom Kippur has begun
> > even there, and ends tomorrow (Thursday) evening.
> >
> > God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began turning on the
> > effects of the m.s.h.c.p. at 1:04 a.m. (0334 UTC)
> > September 16, 2021.
>
> That was complete at 2:35 a.m. (0505 UTC, 8:05 a.m.
> in Jerusalem) September 16, 2021. Let me know if
> you notice any effects, such as the charisma modulation.
>
> The m.s.g.s.b. effects are not on.
>
> The four began turning on the effects of the m.s.g.s.b.
> at 2:46 a.m.

That was complete at 4:25 a.m. (0655 UTC) Sept. 16.
So there should be now a very strong bias against
killing (including suicide) and against eating within any one
species in evolved from (AA) and a strong bias against killing
and against eating across species boundaries in evolved
from (AA), and the strong bias is as strong as the bias was
against cannibalism in homo sapiens, and the very
strong bias is three times as strong as that.

The sins adjustment has not been done.

God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began adjusting the sins
in the p.f.s.c. at 4:29 a.m., to be followed by adjustment
of sins in the m.f.c.

On the radio recently I heard that in Afghanistan
Sola means Peace.

I hope that tonight is not another wasted night and
that I don’t have to wait until Mabon full moon for these
workings to be on. Also I hope there isn’t further
backsliding in the assisted shaktipat and the evolution.

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2021, 1:52:44 PM9/16/21
On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F323FB00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
That should be complete now.

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2021, 1:59:54 PM9/16/21
On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F326A100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26F30BC300...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.26F2F85900...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > After midnight I checked to see if my coach had turned
> > > into a pumpkin, and it seems that everything else is on
> > > but that the m.s.h.c.p. effects were not on and I can’t
> > > yet determine if the m.s.g.s.b. effects and sins adjustment
> > > are on.
> > >
> > > So while I would prefer that there be no correlation with
> > > an existing religious holiday, it seems that God does
> > > want a correlation between m.s.h.c.p. effects onset and
> > > Yom Kippur (The Day of Atonement), and it is after
> > > sunset even in Vancouver, so Yom Kippur has begun
> > > even there, and ends tomorrow (Thursday) evening.
> > >
> > > God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began turning on the
> > > effects of the m.s.h.c.p. at 1:04 a.m. (0334 UTC)
> > > September 16, 2021.
> >
> > That was complete at 2:35 a.m. (0505 UTC, 8:05 a.m.
> > in Jerusalem) September 16, 2021. Let me know if
> > you notice any effects, such as the charisma modulation.

That is still supposedly true.

> > The m.s.g.s.b. effects are not on.
> >
> > The four began turning on the effects of the m.s.g.s.b.
> > at 2:46 a.m.
>
> That was complete at 4:25 a.m. (0655 UTC) Sept. 16.
> So there should be now a very strong bias against
> killing (including suicide) and against eating within any one
> species in evolved from (AA) and a strong bias against killing
> and against eating across species boundaries in evolved
> from (AA), and the strong bias is as strong as the bias was
> against cannibalism in homo sapiens, and the very
> strong bias is three times as strong as that.

That is still supposedly true.

> The sins adjustment has not been done.
>
> God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began adjusting the sins
> in the p.f.s.c. at 4:29 a.m., to be followed by adjustment
> of sins in the m.f.c.

That didn’t work.

God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began adjusting the sins in the
poptrhough funnel sub cumulative at 3:09 p.m.
(1739 UTC) September 16, 2021. (It is still Yom Kippur
here in St. John’s and in Vancouver but I guess it has
ended in Jerusalem.) Those sins should include the
desire to hold on to political power at all costs, blind
adherence to scripture, and many others that I didn’t
funnel (and hence are not in the main funnel component)
but were funnelled by past avatar types and those in
their shaktipat lineages (more likely those in their
shaktipat lineages).

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2021, 4:19:36 PM9/16/21
On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F3BD9700...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began adjusting the sins in the
> poptrhough funnel sub cumulative at 3:09 p.m.
> (1739 UTC) September 16, 2021. (It is still Yom Kippur
> here in St. John’s and in Vancouver but I guess it has
> ended in Jerusalem.) Those sins should include the
> desire to hold on to political power at all costs, blind
> adherence to scripture, and many others that I didn’t
> funnel (and hence are not in the main funnel component)
> but were funnelled by past avatar types and those in
> their shaktipat lineages (more likely those in their
> shaktipat lineages).

That was complete at 5:40 p.m. (2010 UTC) September 16, 2021.
It also included domestic abuse, sexual obsession including
stalking, addiction of abused to abuser, blustery (sometimes
tearful, sometimes drunken) suicidal thoughts (cold calculating
suicidal thoughts are in the main funnel component), and
probably some sins that some celebrities might have had.

God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began adjusting the sins in the
main funnel component (all of which I have experienced
at at least a low level and funnelled, maybe like Jesus
being tempted by Satan in the wilderness) at
5:43 p.m. (2013 UTC) September 16, 2021.

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2021, 8:35:50 PM9/16/21
On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F3DE5500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26F3BD9700...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began adjusting the sins in the
> > poptrhough funnel sub cumulative at 3:09 p.m.
> > (1739 UTC) September 16, 2021. (It is still Yom Kippur
> > here in St. John’s and in Vancouver but I guess it has
> > ended in Jerusalem.) Those sins should include the
> > desire to hold on to political power at all costs, blind
> > adherence to scripture, and many others that I didn’t
> > funnel (and hence are not in the main funnel component)
> > but were funnelled by past avatar types and those in
> > their shaktipat lineages (more likely those in their
> > shaktipat lineages).
>
> That was complete at 5:40 p.m. (2010 UTC) September 16, 2021.
> It also included domestic abuse, sexual obsession including
> stalking, addiction of abused to abuser, blustery (sometimes
> tearful, sometimes drunken) suicidal thoughts (cold calculating
> suicidal thoughts are in the main funnel component), and
> probably some sins that some celebrities might have had.
>
> God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began adjusting the sins in the
> main funnel component (all of which I have experienced
> at at least a low level and funnelled, maybe like Jesus
> being tempted by Satan in the wilderness) at
> 5:43 p.m. (2013 UTC) September 16, 2021.

That was complete at 9:55 p.m. NDT Sept. 16
(0025 UTC Sept. 17), 2021. (Yom Kippur is over here
in St. John’s but not yet over in Vancouver, where I
underwent my naked sun stare, thorn hill climb, and
blue rose vision a little more than 30 years ago.)
I am not testing any sins; if they weren’t done the
first time they haven’t been done; I will see going
forward if they have been done, and if not I will have
to try again. Some sins that were includes are
species-ism, bestiality (including across the new
species boundaries in ghuman species group),
racism, sexism, otherreligionophobia (including
atheism as a religion), homophobia, lesbophobia,
transphobia, cold calculating murderous thoughts,
cold calculating suicidal thoughts, murderous rage,
addiction, pedophilia, incest, various types of
incompatible attraction, bias against some types
of compatible attraction, desire to steal, desire
to rape, greed for money, and a fair bit more.

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2021, 11:16:41 PM9/16/21
On Sep 13, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26EF38E100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Supposedly now everything is on,

No, it seems that my coach turned into a pumpkin at
midnight again tonight, and the four assisted shaktipat
completion (a.s.c.) items I have discussed before are not on.

Whoever is responsible for (1) ( (P) delivery and associated
abilities, but not yet including the (P) closure aspects of
matchmaking) began turning it on for the assisted shaktipat
recipients (a.s.r.) at 12:25 a.m. (0255 UTC) Sept. 17, 2021.

David Dalton

Sep 17, 2021, 1:07:57 AM9/17/21
On Sep 17, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F4401700...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Sep 13, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26EF38E100...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Supposedly now everything is on,
>
> No, it seems that my coach turned into a pumpkin at
> midnight again tonight, and the four assisted shaktipat
> completion (a.s.c.) items I have discussed before are not on.
>
> Whoever is responsible for (1) ( (P) delivery and associated
> abilities, but not yet including the (P) closure aspects of
> matchmaking) began turning it on for the assisted shaktipat
> recipients (a.s.r.) at 12:25 a.m. (0255 UTC) Sept. 17, 2021.

That was complete at 2:28 a.m. (0458 UTC) Sept. 17, 2021.
Ritual magick/religious ritual ability and technomagick
ability were turned on last. (A bishop with both those
could now do a very effective online mass, I bet, and
so could an online coven meeting including at least
one a.s.r.)

Whoever is responsible for (2) (matchmaking ability including
(P) closure aspects) began turning it on for the a.s.r.
at 2:29 a.m. (0459 UTC) Sept. 17, 2021. This shouldn’t
take as long as the last item.

David Dalton

Sep 17, 2021, 1:45:53 AM9/17/21
On Sep 17, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F45A2B00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Sep 17, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26F4401700...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Sep 13, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.26EF38E100...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > Supposedly now everything is on,
> >
> > No, it seems that my coach turned into a pumpkin at
> > midnight again tonight, and the four assisted shaktipat
> > completion (a.s.c.) items I have discussed before are not on.
> >
> > Whoever is responsible for (1) ( (P) delivery and associated
> > abilities, but not yet including the (P) closure aspects of
> > matchmaking) began turning it on for the assisted shaktipat
> > recipients (a.s.r.) at 12:25 a.m. (0255 UTC) Sept. 17, 2021.
>
> That was complete at 2:28 a.m. (0458 UTC) Sept. 17, 2021.
> Ritual magick/religious ritual ability and technomagick
> ability were turned on last. (A bishop with both those
> could now do a very effective online mass, I bet, and
> so could an online coven meeting including at least
> one a.s.r.)
>
> Whoever is responsible for (2) (matchmaking ability including
> (P) closure aspects) began turning it on for the a.s.r.
> at 2:29 a.m. (0459 UTC) Sept. 17, 2021. This shouldn’t
> take as long as the last item.

That was complete at 3:06 a.m. (0536 UTC) Sept. 17.
The a.s.r. should now be able to confirm the matches,
sexual harmonic(s) determinations, and species
determinations that I have posted on the “various matches”
thread, and do more of their own, including ones
of non-celebrities and of people in their local area
and circle of contacts. My eight sexual harmonics
theory may be of use, but it should work to just search
for an optimally compatible match both in terms
of sexuality and personality.

Again by (P) I mean a perineum click (short period mula
bandha) immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave.

Whoever is responsible for (3) (various types of enhanced
creativity) began turning it on for the a.s.r. at 3:07 a.m.
I hope this will come on quickly as well, but I guess it
depends on whether the types of creativity are done
in parallel or one after the other in sequence.

David Dalton

Sep 17, 2021, 2:24:38 AM9/17/21
On Sep 17, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F4630F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Sep 17, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26F45A2B00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Sep 17, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.26F4401700...@news.eternal-september.org>)

That was complete at 3:48 a.m. (0618 UTC) Sept. 17.
So Sarah, finish off all your unfinished songs and
write me a new one. :-) Though I don’t think there is
a time limit on the creativity.

Whoever is responsible for (4) (centred clarity including +2
mood for medium to extreme good a.s.r. only) began
turning it on at 3:49 a.m.

David Dalton

Sep 17, 2021, 2:58:02 AM9/17/21
On Sep 17, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F46C2400...@news.eternal-september.org>):
That was complete at 4:21 a.m. (0651 UTC) Sept. 17, 2021.
It will last a general minimum of 5 hours, a minimum of
9 hours for bipolars. schizoaffectives, and schizophrenics
(and those who would be so diagnosed if interviewed
by a western psychiatrist), a minimum of 9 hours for
yogically and/or magickally and/or shamanically and/or
religiously and/or spiritually advanced individuals (again
all extreme good are spiritually advanced, even if they
are athiests), and a minimum of 5 days for those who
are in both the last two categories (e.g. a yogically
advanced bipolar). The minima given in hours do
not include sleep (i.e. they are waking hours) while
the 5 day minimum includes sleep.

David Dalton

Sep 17, 2021, 4:51:21 PM9/17/21
On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F41A6400...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Late this afternoon I experienced very mild genital
warming in the presence of children, which indicated
that pedophilia had not been adjusted. I then
divined that none of the sins had been adjusted.
That makes five times I have tried since the
four judged the four components. However supposedly
they are agreeing to adjust the sins. So I will try
one last time, and if it fails I will have to assume
than funnelling only works on black magick spells,
not on sins.

God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began adjusting the sins in
the p.f.s.c.. at 6:08 p.m. (2038 UTC) September 17,
to be followed by adjustment of sins in the m.f.c.

David Dalton

Sep 18, 2021, 12:54:51 AM9/18/21
On Sep 17, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F5374500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Late this afternoon I experienced very mild genital
> warming in the presence of children, which indicated
> that pedophilia had not been adjusted. I then
> divined that none of the sins had been adjusted.
> That makes five times I have tried since the
> four judged the four components. However supposedly
> they are agreeing to adjust the sins. So I will try
> one last time, and if it fails I will have to assume
> than funnelling only works on black magick spells,
> not on sins.
>
> God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna began adjusting the sins in
> the p.f.s.c.. at 6:08 p.m. (2038 UTC) September 17,
> to be followed by adjustment of sins in the m.f.c.

The sins in the p.f.s.c. were adjusted by 9:25 p.m. (2355 UTC)
September 17, and those in the m.f.c. were adjusted by
1:33 a.m. (0403 UTC) September 18, 2021.

m.s.h.c.p.: calculations done, read and change access on,
money and/or time and/or barter and/or gift tug and/or
delivery (tug from minor good to extreme criminal, delivery
to minor criminal to extreme good) has been on, and
guilty conscience for minor criminal and worse who are
not following their healing circle prescriptions has been on;
nothing else has been on. God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna
turned on the remaining effects 11:06 p.m. Sept. 17
to 1:00 a.m. (0330 UTC) September 18. Thus the
charisma modulation, warning signs, and Selective Cull
should now be in place, and again I take responsibility
for the Selective Cull. The 12 days to 6 weeks and
14 months deadlines are measured from 0330 UTC Sept. 18.

m.s.g.s.b.: calculations done, read and change access on,
has converged to ghuman+gcetacean (so interactions
between species in that group and species outside and
water are not yet covered, nor are interactions between
species in that group, nor are effects internal to each
species in that group). God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna
turned on the remaining effects 11:11 p.m. September 17
to 1:06 a.m. (0336 UTC) September 18, 2021.

Perhaps Yom Kippur came a little late, especially
since dark moon was near the end of September 6
here, and if the nine days to onset of Yom Kippur
is measured from first waxing crescent rather than
from dark moon. Also the moon is now 91.2% full
and will probably be full by the time word gets
around about my stuff, plus Sarah has time to
fly here by full moon if she likes, ha.

The jogging of block-4-related memories of those
who were blocked by block 4 who are in

gnondnabasedsomeones
gdnabasedsomeones outside ghuman
ghuman who cannot identify me

were done as I said but that of ghuman who can identify
me was not done as I said before.

God began jogging the block-4-related memories of
ghuman who were blocked by block 4 who can identify
me and are in nstage1, nstage2, and religions of
fewer than 100,000 in nstage3 at 1:39 a.m. (0409 UTC)
September 18, 2021. Supposedly those who were
asleep were woken up. I am skeptical about this.

David Dalton

Sep 18, 2021, 2:14:53 AM9/18/21
On Sep 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F5A89900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The jogging of block-4-related memories of those
> who were blocked by block 4 who are in
>
> gnondnabasedsomeones
> gdnabasedsomeones outside ghuman
> ghuman who cannot identify me
>
> were done as I said but that of ghuman who can identify
> me was not done as I said before.
>
> God began jogging the block-4-related memories of
> ghuman who were blocked by block 4 who can identify
> me and are in nstage1, nstage2, and religions of
> fewer than 100,000 in nstage3 at 1:39 a.m. (0409 UTC)
> September 18, 2021. Supposedly those who were
> asleep were woken up. I am skeptical about this.

That was supposedly complete at 3:29 a.m. (0559 UTC)
September 18, 2021, but I won’t believe that unless there
is a significant increase in my Salmon on the Thorns
webpage counter from its current value of 10,400
in the next 24 hours.

Religions of 100,000 or more in nstage3 and those
in nstage4 (Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists,
and non-religious, defined as atheists, agnostics,
and secular humanists) will be done tomorrow night.
(Again those who can identify me who were blocked
by block 4.)

For the next two or three nights I will be away from
home and if I post it will be via google groups and
just to alt.religion.druid and I won’t deal with followups
if any from others on other groups until Monday
or maybe even Tuesday night (hopefully Monday night,
full moon, for this MUN fool).

Happy Mabon in advance.

Corey White

Sep 18, 2021, 3:06:23 AM9/18/21