Google Grupper støtter ikke lenger nye Usenet-innlegg eller -abonnementer. Historisk innhold er fortsatt synlig.

The russians should stay chicken wired, unnoticed, only f'king with each other. For second opinion ask any black non-gimp to them, 3rd opinion, ask a jap, 4th opinion, ask a jew.

Sett 0 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

ulest,
20. des. 2022, 16:11:0820.12.2022
til
★★★★★
Russians are lice.

..if they ever tell you you have the wrong kind of faith, they mean false hope as faith.

Have you ever seen a soviet make up for their sh't / amend? Because I haven't nor their father japan even a little even once, though they wrote catholisism. [o;-)

All I want for Christmas 2022 is all these illegal soviet dogsh't nazi niggers deported from Mt. Shasta, and America. [o;-)

..and mung dinestry is russian nigger sh't. F'k japan, F'k hawai, russia, and all the rest of the nega japan made. We only offer penitence, after you flunked opportunity/option, absolutely, knowing you flunk option, because it keeps you from whining about your condition and us feeling sympathy you never could earn for you. Claim christianity again... ..what did matthew's jesus say concerning all you shitty nigger? BTW,.. ..Japan made all your skin colors and freckles, everybody else makes their own however they want. [o;-)
..unrepentent fashist dog trying to sh't on my lawn because your master is also retard dog sh't and all of you are tremendously stupid.

https://is.gd/B_day
˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
m.flickr.com/photos/184425807@N04