By Design: Behe, Lennox, and Meyer on the Evidence for a Creator

David Dalton

May 16, 2023, 11:54:19 PM5/16/23
A friend just sent me the link to the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXexaVsvhCM

which has as its description

"Michael Behe, John Lennox, and Steven Meyer are three
of the leading voices in science and academia on the case
for an intelligent designer of the universe and everything in
it (including us). In this wide-ranging conversation, they
point out the flaws in Darwin’s theory and the increasing
amount of evidence uncovered by a rigorous application
of the scientific method that points to an intentional design
and creation of the physical world."

I just watched it and found it very interesting, and I had already
believed in regular instances of divinely manipulated sudden
magickal evolution. Indeed I am trying to instigate one such
sudden magickal evolution of humans and cetaceans globally.
But in my case there is not one intelligent designer, but many
collaborators in a sudden magickal physical evolution setup,
first involving gathering and judging of evolution ideas, then
calculations, then higher dimensional manipulation of
mitochondrial DNA, RNA, and nuclear DNA, and regression of
some cells to early stem cell state where needed for transformation
and/or healing, including of current adults. So I consider
Michael Behe's proposed mechanism of quantum manipulation
of radiation to be too slow.

Perhaps my many collaborators are like the plural Elohim
in Genesis.

But then after the setup is complete, my one top deity or
Deity, who I call Goddsss, the ruler of the region all/everything,
will (or may have already) set the evolution in motion.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid,
and for background see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)