Late Imbolc (Oimelc- ewe's milk)

1 view

David Dalton

Mar 29, 2023, 2:08:46 AM3/29/23
Today I heard on the CBC Radio One St. John’s show
On the Go that of a local farmer’s ewes, a few had
given birth and more are due in about a week and
thus are probably lactating now.

Thus I consider now to be a late Imbolc/Oimelc due
to the delayed spring here in Newfoundland, and
hope that starting tonight I will get release from my
many Groundhog-Day-the movie-like dry runs.

You can follow my progress on the thread
“D-moon to April Fool’s Day” on alt.religion.druid .

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must
face alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McL.)

David Dalton

Mar 29, 2023, 4:15:51 AM3/29/23
On Mar 29, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.29D40D6B00...@88.198.57.247>):

> Today I heard on the CBC Radio One St. John’s show
> On the Go that of a local farmer’s ewes, a few had
> given birth and more are due in about a week and
> thus are probably lactating now.
>
> Thus I consider now to be a late Imbolc/Oimelc due
> to the delayed spring here in Newfoundland, and
> hope that starting tonight I will get release from my
> many Groundhog-Day-the movie-like dry runs.
>
> You can follow my progress on the thread
> “D-moon to April Fool’s Day” on alt.religion.druid .

Touch wool for good luck.

Also the ewe’s milk made me think of Galacta, the
someone who is the Milky Way galaxy.

David Dalton

Apr 14, 2023, 12:36:56 AM4/14/23
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Today I heard on the CBC Radio One St. John’s show
> On the Go that of a local farmer’s ewes, a few had
> given birth and more are due in about a week and
> thus are probably lactating now.
>
> Thus I consider now to be a late Imbolc/Oimelc due
> to the delayed spring here in Newfoundland, and
> hope that starting tonight I will get release from my
> many Groundhog-Day-the movie-like dry runs.
>
> You can follow my progress on the thread
> “D-moon to April Fool’s Day” on alt.religion.druid .

But I guess I'm just a ewesless ram, and not
one of The Government Rams.

The Rama popthrough will soon be applied.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/And when you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home" (R.R.)