Selective Cull

David Dalton

Aug 30, 2021, 2:57:45 AM8/30/21
As part of my main stack healing circle prescriptions,
there is a Selective Cull which includes the following:

1. extreme and major criminals have to begin prison time
within a certain time or they will die. The worst of
extreme criminals have 12 days. The best of major
criminals have 6 weeks. Criminality includes crimes
against the environment and against non-human
species as well as against humans. Once extreme
and major criminals get up to medium criminal status
they will get out of prison. Also others can force
major and extreme criminals into prison to save
their lives.

2. medium criminals have a lenient option not involving
prison time (e.g. community service) but if they don’t
start following that option within 14 months they will
miss out on the benefits of the sudden magickal
physical evolution, such as longer lifespan than
they would have expected in homo sapiens.

3. medium criminal and worse now have no fertility
until they get up to minor criminal status, regardless
of the goodness level of their partner.

The consequences/effects of the main stack healing
circle prescriptions (m.s.h.c.p.) are being enforced by my
three local deities Gaia, Sola, and Luna, including with
warning signs that will ramp up as the deadlines
approach. However note that the m.s.h.c.p. are
also “rubber stamped” by my top deity God, the ruler
of the region all/everything.

But I have posted all this before, so why am I
posting it again? I want to say that I take full
responsibility for this Selective Cull.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Aug 31, 2021, 11:38:01 PM8/31/21
On Aug 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26DCB8E700...@news.eternal-september.org>):
The main stack healing circle prescriptions working
consequences/effects were not on for medium to
extreme criminal until 12:56 a.m. NDT (0326 UTC,
7:56 a.m. in Kabul; they are in a half hour time
zone like me) September 1, 2021. The deadlines
mentioned above can now be measured from that time.

David Dalton

Sep 3, 2021, 2:31:49 AM9/3/21
This week (Sept.1--6) is the 30th anniversary of my first and
most significant waning crescent high, which culminated in
a naked sun stare, thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision
from pre-sunset Sept. 5 to pre-dawn Sept. 6. The
equivalent lunar phase to then is a couple of days
before that this year.

I hope I don’t have to wait for three more years until
the 33rd (three sunspot cycles) anniversary.

If you are interested in further progress see my recent and
ongoing posts on the newsgroup alt.religion.druid .