My new Google Mail account.

Gremlin

Aug 26, 2004, 1:36:00 PM8/26/04
As you can see in the header I have a new google mail account. The service
is awsome. You get 1000MB of free space, and you deal with the same fast
reliable and text based advertisment service of google. The email server
has tons of cutting edge features that yahoo and hotmail just don't
provide. I have 4 invitations right now into the google mail beta test,
that I would be happy to give out to any amva regulars who don't yet have a
google mail account. The great thing is that since we are signing up in
the beta test pretty much all of the cool user names are available still.

Peace,

TheGreml...@gmail.nospam.com

kush

Sep 10, 2004, 2:50:04 AM9/10/04
hi, would be grateful if u can send me an invite, thanx.
Message has been deleted

Harrison

Sep 16, 2004, 1:04:29 PM9/16/04
Please send me an invitation for g-mail
Message has been deleted

SpekldPup

Sep 21, 2004, 4:01:17 PM9/21/04
Do you have one left? If so, I'd like it.
Message has been deleted

Psyche

Sep 21, 2004, 10:31:52 PM9/21/04
Gremlin wrote:

> mollys...@yahoo.com (SpekldPup) wrote in

>>Do you have one left? If so, I'd like it.
>>

> I sent ya one.
> Come back and visit again soon.
> Your probably the only woman who has ever even looked at
> alt.magick.virtual-adepts. I don't know, that was a funny joke a few years
> ago. We seem to repell them from the group.

'The only woman'? What the hell do you think I am? :P

--Psyche
Spiral Nature - http://www.spiralnature.com

Message has been deleted

-PV

Sep 23, 2004, 5:03:56 PM9/23/04
>>Gremling >Psychewrote:

>> Your probably the only woman who has ever even looked at
>> alt.magick.virtual-adepts. I don't know, that was a funny joke a few
>> years ago. We seem to repell them from the group.

> 'The only woman'? What the hell do you think I am? :P

Do you remember Maj or Ge (same person to signatures), Psyche.
Hadley that used to "rule" the amva in the old days?
Goddess she was used to be referred to.

So nope, Gremlin; Molly isn't the first female to come posting.
She's among a handful, though.

PV

Psyche

Sep 23, 2004, 5:49:39 PM9/23/04
-PV wrote:

> >>Gremling >Psychewrote:
>
>>> Your probably the only woman who has ever even looked at
>>> alt.magick.virtual-adepts. I don't know, that was a funny joke a few
>>> years ago. We seem to repell them from the group.
>

>> 'The only woman'? What the hell do you think I am? :P
>

> Do you remember Maj or Ge (same person to signatures), Psyche.
> Hadley that used to "rule" the amva in the old days?
> Goddess she was used to be referred to.

No, I can't recall them. It's been a while and there are too many
fly-by-nights.

> So nope, Gremlin; Molly isn't the first female to come posting.
> She's among a handful, though.
>
> PV

--Psyche

2100 Bloor Street West
Suite 6-239
Toronto, ON M6S 5A5
Canada

Psyche

Sep 23, 2004, 5:50:43 PM9/23/04
Gremlin wrote:

> Psyche <psy...@spiralnature.NOSPAM.com> wrote in

>>Gremlin wrote:
>>

>>>mollys...@yahoo.com (SpekldPup) wrote in

>>>I sent ya one.
>>>Come back and visit again soon.
>>>Your probably the only woman who has ever even looked at
>>>alt.magick.virtual-adepts. I don't know, that was a funny joke a few
>>>years ago. We seem to repell them from the group.
>>
>>'The only woman'? What the hell do you think I am? :P
>

> Really? I never would have guessed. Not to say you are too masculine or
> anything.

You are not the first to accuse me of that. Pig.

Message has been deleted

-PV

Sep 24, 2004, 5:08:10 PM9/24/04

>>> 'The only woman'? What the hell do you think I am? :P

>> Do you remember Maj or Ge (same person to signatures), Psyche.
>> Hadley that used to "rule" the amva in the old days?
>> Goddess she was used to be referred to.

> No, I can't recall them. It's been a while and there are too many
> fly-by-nights.

Then maybe it has been an even longer while since Maj/Ge (she - not
them) frequented alt.magick.virtual-adepts? She came around when amva
was still a news group for the game. And stayed on into the more
traditional magic period. Think she left around 1999.

Ahmadkamal Makrani

Sep 24, 2004, 6:54:52 PM9/24/04
Hello,

I am keenly interested in opening an account with Google for GMail and
like to use a GMail address for my personal correspondence. But the
problem I faced is that I did not find any link or option at Google
GMail Website which can lead me to signup for a new account!

I shall therefore be very glad if you will please guide me how can I
move ahead and sign-up for a new account.

Many thanks and best regards

Ahmadkamal Makrani
P.O. Box: 6128
AJMAN
United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971-50-6283177
E-Mail: amak...@yahoo.com

Gremlin <TheGreml...@gmail.nospam.com> wrote in message news:<Xns95518A5...@216.168.3.44>...

Message has been deleted

Psyche

Sep 25, 2004, 9:18:27 AM9/25/04

If it was still about gaming than it was before my time.

Nizamudin Sikkandar

Sep 30, 2004, 3:25:29 AM9/30/04
HI.... COULD U INVITE ME SO I CAN GET A GOOGLE MAIL ACCOUNT....

THANKS....

Nizamudin Sikkandar..

Message has been deleted

Nizamudin Sikkandar

Oct 1, 2004, 1:32:58 AM10/1/04
Thank You SoOOO much for inviting.

Nizamudin Sikkandar

R Patel

Oct 1, 2004, 9:40:19 AM10/1/04
Hello,

I am interested in opening an account with Google for GMail.
So can you please invite me so that I can signup for a googlemail account.

THANKS
R Patel
E-mail: rr20...@yahoo.com
---------------

Message has been deleted

R Patel

Oct 4, 2004, 4:16:51 PM10/4/04
Thank you very much for inviting me to sign up for Gmail account & I
really appreciate it.
Thank you Very much.
R Patel

Joe Smith

Oct 6, 2004, 12:43:50 PM10/6/04
Can you please send me an invite for a google email address?

Thanks,
Joe

Message has been deleted

ally

Oct 20, 2004, 3:40:28 AM10/20/04
hotjo...@hotmail.com (Joe Smith) wrote in message news:<b4839b67.04100...@posting.google.com>...

> Can you please send me an invite for a google email address?
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

There are 4 invitations left... hurry http://google-mail.notlong.com

Sokat

Dec 20, 2004, 5:38:59 AM12/20/04
Hi, can I have a google gmail invite?
thanks

Lorenzo

pco...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2014, 4:29:28 PM11/18/14
how can i disable the deletion of emails on a corporate google account ?

thanks