Exploring Numerology & Kabbalah

adven...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2016, 3:49:55 PM4/16/16
I have a theory that numbers are just variables, and that just maybe there could be more than one answer for any problem. So then I thought about Kabbalah. Each letter in the Jewish system of Gemantria, has a unique number. So I decided to try this with the english words we use for numbers. I wrote a program that solved it, and then learned online that we only use 16 letters of the alphabet, which means you couldn't assign every letter an integer in all possible numbers. But who needs to do that? All we need are the numbers 0 - 10. Which can actually have multiple values, but here is one:

To do this each letter is given one unique number. The numerical values for all the letters in a word are added together. So o+n+e=1, and t+w+o=2. That's all there is too it!

Here is a chart with the solution:.

[ E, F, G, H, I, L, N, O, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Z]
[-2,-6, 0,-7, 7, 9, 2, 1, 4, 3,10, 5, 6,-9,-4,-3]

(zero) = (-3 + -2 + 4 + 1)

(one) = (1 + 2 + -2)

(two) = (10 + -9 + 1)

(three) = (10 + -7 + 4 + -2 + -2)

(four) = (-6 + 1 + 5 + 4)

(five) = (-6 + 7 + 6 + -2)

(six) = (3 + 7 + -4)

(seven) = (3 + -2 + 6 + -2 + 2)

(eight) = (-2 + 7 + 0 + -7 + 10)

(nine) = (2 + 7 + 1 + -2)

(ten) = (10 + -2 + 2)

Next to prove that we can actually use this system:

(ten^(two))*three = (10 + -2 + 2)^(10 + -9 + 1) * (10 + -7 + 4 + -2 + -2)

(ten^(two))*three = ( 10^2 ) * 3

(ten^(two))*three = ( 100 ) * 3

(ten^(two))*three = 300

Finally:
We see if we can learn something new from this puzzle!