Be An Angel Day

1 view

David Dalton

Aug 21, 2023, 11:59:01 PM8/21/23
Today (August 22) is Be An Angel Day.

Sarah McLachlan sang Angel, but later sang Fallen.

How do you define demon?

1. as a criminal Earth-based non-DNA-based someone,
2. just as an Earth-based non-DNA-based someone,
who if very good could be referred to as an Earth angel
3. some other way

Sarah also references demons in her song
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy, and angel in her
song Sweet Surrender.

And I believe there are animistic someones, who I don’t
refer to as demons, and who are a subset of (2).

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)