Bridget Crawley

David Dalton

Nov 11, 2023, 12:04:57 AM11/11/23
My maternal grandfather’s mother’s maiden name
was Bridget Crawley, so I may be distantly related
to Aleister Crowley (there are Crowleys in the
same cove, one of n coves on the Avalon, ha).

I’m still plugging away on alt.religion.druid but doubt
I’m having any effect since there have been no hits
on my mystic page in a while.

"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night; You gave
me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Nov 11, 2023, 1:21:04 AM11/11/23
On Nov 11, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AFF42F600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> My maternal grandfather’s mother’s maiden name
> was Bridget Crawley, so I may be distantly related
> to Aleister Crowley (there are Crowleys in the
> same cove, one of n coves on the Avalon, ha).
>
> I’m still plugging away on alt.religion.druid but doubt
> I’m having any effect since there have been no hits
> on my mystic page in a while.

The Lucifer and Set popthroughs have been applied,
so Lucifer and Set must once have been human
ootws similar in some ways to me, though their
primary siddhi may have been different from mine,
which is matchmaking, but they would have had
many other abilities similar to mine.

Again, I define ootw as Opener of the Way, and for
a human ootw, as one who has undergone a sun stare,
thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision, but for cetaceans
probably a sun stare (by spy-hopping?) and analogies
to the thorn hill climb (maybe a beaching) and blue
rose vision.

Some past ootws are Rama, Krishna, Jacob, Moses,
Buddha, Jesus, Quetzalcoatl, Gwion (Taliesin), and
many more (I say 867, including many species of
cetacean and homo sapiens of many regions, in
the last 10,000 years, including 36, 30 human and
6 cetacean, in the last 682 years). Some have been
called avatar, buddha, messiah, or christ, many have not.

I think that Tsangyang Gyatso, or whoever he was
referring to in the “dragon-demon’s thorns” poem
if not himself, was one. But if it was him then I
doubt that he died at the age of 23.