Devil's Night

David Dalton

Oct 30, 2023, 7:20:02 PM10/30/23
October 30 is Devil’s Night, also known as Mischief Night.

Of course the ultimate Ms. Chief is Goddess, who I define
as the ruler of the region all/everything.

Satanists should note that the Lucifer and Set popthroughs
will be applied soon, or may already have been, and
someone ordained to priest level or equivalent but
not higher should be able to read them.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .

For background material, including a summary of my
Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking theory, see my
Salmon on the tHorns web page.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)