bounce on for much negative magick

David Dalton

Oct 4, 2021, 1:27:52 AM10/4/21
To avoid negative associations with the colour black,
I have decided to use the term negative magick
(magick with a negative goodness measure as
defined by God) instead of black magick and
positive magick (magick with a positive goodness
measure as defined by God) instead of white
magick. Again, I and (now) assisted shaktipat
recipients are not capable of non-positive magick,
but assisted shaktipat recipients should have an
enhanced ability to do positive magick including
ritual magick and technomagick (and the combination
of the two). An assisted shaktipat recipient would
experience a perineum click (short period mula
bandha) immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave as closure to attempted positive
magick, whether it works or not. Also note that
I define God as the ruler of the region all/everything.

As part of my *funnel workings invoking God, there
should now be a bounce (not necessarily a simple
bounce, but a negative effect on the spell caster)
in place for a lot of negative magick spells and
indeterminate spells that are used for negative
magick (e.g.. a hex on a non-criminal). This
was in place by 0204 UTC/GMT October 3, 2021
(some slightly earlier).

Also as part of my *funnel workings invoking God,
supposedly many sins have been adjusted to
no longer occur, as of 0419 UTC October 3.

Assisted shaktipat recipients should also be able
to funnel negative magick that hits them or has
hit them in the past and tendencies to sin that
they experience or have experienced in the
past. They may intuit that some has already
been covered.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Oct 5, 2021, 2:04:40 AM10/5/21
On Oct 4, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.270AC85700...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> To avoid negative associations with the colour black,
> I have decided to use the term negative magick
> (magick with a negative goodness measure as
> defined by God) instead of black magick and
> positive magick (magick with a positive goodness
> measure as defined by God) instead of white
> magick. Again, I and (now) assisted shaktipat
> recipients are not capable of non-positive magick,
> but assisted shaktipat recipients should have an
> enhanced ability to do positive magick including
> ritual magick and technomagick (and the combination
> of the two). An assisted shaktipat recipient would
> experience a perineum click (short period mula
> bandha) immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
> buzz/rush/wave as closure to attempted positive
> magick, whether it works or not. Also note that
> I define God as the ruler of the region all/everything.

The assisted shaktipat had not yet occurred when I
posted the above, but is now nearly complete.

Some stuff that should be on for the a.s.r. are perineum
click divination, (P) delivery as closure to attempted
positive magick whether it works or not, linking, chi
manipulation, soul manipulation including soul alignment
and soul fragment retrieval (e.g. to help PTSD),
funnelling, blessing on the dead, marriage blessing,
marriiage renewal blessing, venue charging. projecting
along with music, musician or other boosting and a little
mental health healing, ability to send a taste and/or
smell to one other at a time in the group me+a.s.r.,
ability to exchange kundalini antenna orgasm waves
with others in the a.s.r.’s widened lock within the group
me+a.s.r. plus anyone the a.s.r. has a 1--1 lock with
outside that group (e.g. Jay-Z for Beyonce),
ritual magick/religious ritual ability, and technomagick
ability. Again (P) is a perineum click (short
period mula bandha) immediately followed by a
shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave, which is more internal
and less expansive than a kundalini antenna orgasm wave.
Also a.s.r. should have matchmaking ability, various
types of enhanced creativity, and very shortly also
time-limited centred clarity for all a.s.r. and +2 mood
for a.s.r. who are minor good or better as defined by God.

> As part of my *funnel workings invoking God, there
> should now be a bounce (not necessarily a simple
> bounce, but a negative effect on the spell caster)
> in place for a lot of negative magick spells and
> indeterminate spells that are used for negative
> magick (e.g.. a hex on a non-criminal). This
> was in place by 0204 UTC/GMT October 3, 2021
> (some slightly earlier).

Often in addition to the bounce there will be what
I call a trickle-through, i.e.. a positive effect on
the one who was targeted.