WHITE HOUSE PETITION RE SCIENTOLOGY

Terrilpark

Oct 19, 2011, 10:29:06 AM10/19/11

WHITE HOUSE PETITION RE SCIENTOLOGY

I am a Freezone or Independent Scientologist which gives me one
more reason
to see the Chuch of Scientology brought to justice for its crimes.
The petition
below gives a very limited amount of information re COS criminal
actions.

The COS managed to get stopped a 2 year FBI investigation.

Please sign this petition and forward it also. If 5000 signatures
are collected by
24 oct 2011 the Obama administration will have to act is some way. One
dosn't need to be a US citizen or have a zip code.

http://tinyurl.com/62eqyyl
we petition the obama administration to:

EXAMINE THE GOVERNMENT’S FAILURE TO INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE CHURCH
OF SCIENTOLOGY CRIME, FRAUD AND ABUSE.
WHEREAS, the FBI has 300+ recent complaints of Scientology crimes and
atrocities - human trafficking, forced abortions and civil rights
violations, and the IRS has evidence of private inurement violations
justifying INTERMEDIATE SANCTIONS, and existing evidence on hand meets
RICO statutes, WE REQUEST that the White House investigate and employ
a Special Prosecutor to:
EXAMINE why, with such an abundance of RICO evidence of Scientology
being a corrupt and criminal entity, no law enforcement agency has
moved forward;
INVESTIGATE undue favor and pressure brought by lawyers for
Scientology leader David Miscavige to stop the investigations;
EXAMINE why around the world the “church” is investigated as a
criminal entity while the U.S. Government does nothing?
Created: Sep 24, 2011

WHITE HOUSE PETITION RE SCIENTOLOGY MORE REASONS TO SIGN

http://tinyurl.com/62eqyyl

Corporate Scientology is even more bizarre than anything Orwell
imagined.

Karen De La Carrierre is trained to the highest levels with regard
to Scientology
One of only 7 people. She was Married to the former President of the
Church of Scientology. He is kept under lock and key and armed guards
at the International headquarters. Her son has been told to
"Disconnect" from her and thus she can't communicate with him.

She has posted this below on the Ex Scientology Message Board.

From Karen De La Carrierre

Even though this is written with satire, there is much truth to this.
More than you know.

Sometimes I ponder as to how much of a sucker I have been, what was it
that made me so dense ? In my last 3-4 years I paid them $250,000 !!!

I saw the out points. I witnessed the insanities, but I was tunnel
visioned within the cult and could not think straight.

And what did the "Church" do as soon as I started whistleblowing on
the atrocities and Miscavige ?

They built a tabloid hate web site on me within days !
That's right. $250,000 supported their OSA and PIs and the dirty Fair
Game "Anonmymous" phone call to Law enforcement that I was peddling
underage children for SEX !

I truly threw the gauntlet down at that point.
Nothing will stop me and my revelations.

They have my son as in disconnection, but I have a voice and I intend
to speak....

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?25081-IAS-Criminal-Rip-off-FRAUD-entity-sucks-it-in-no-REFUND&p=621384#post621384