Evolution of God's law

David Dalton

Oct 5, 2022, 3:51:25 AM10/5/22
On Oct 5, 2022, David Dalton wrote on alt.religion.druid
(in article<0001HW.28ED5C2F00...@88.198.57.247>):

> I just posted this to some groups for major religions.
>
> In my prayer negotiations with God over the years, I made
> suggestions to God that consist, in order of priority,
> my essential messages

A sample one is:

12. Sex between incompatibles is an abomination, sex between compatibles is
not, such as a gay man is compatible with another gay man but is not
compatible with a woman so for him to have sex with a woman is an abomination
but loving consensual compatible sex between gay men is not. Similarly for a
lesbian to have sex with a man is an abomination. And to have sex with
someone while not thinking of that someone and instead thinking of another is
also an abomination. Other forms of abomination are pedophilia, rape, incest
with relatives closer than second cousin, and bestiality.

> on my mystic page, UN law,
> Canadian law, and Newfoundland and Labrador law.
>
> I do not know which of these suggestions have been
> accepted by God, or whether God might have shifted
> His position compared to thousands of years ago.
>
> Note that it is now Yom Kippur.
>
> (See my latest progress on alt.religion.druid, where I
> refer to God as Goddess, who I define as the ruler
> of the region all/everything, and who I view as having
> all eight sexual harmonics though that is not part
> of my definition of Her. But I prefer using the name
> Goddess due to negative usages of the name God
> over the past number of centuries.)

I define a gay man as a man attracted just to men (which can
include trans men), a lesbian as a woman attracted just to
women (which can include trans women), and a bisexual
as a person attracted to both genders (not necessarily
having sex with both genders, so the actual percentage
of bisexuals is much higher than is reported in surveys).
Some may find my Eight Sexual Harmonics theory, at
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html , to be of interest.

"You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed
But Sonny always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)