crone moon/Mary walks...

David Dalton

Aug 13, 2023, 3:14:20 AM8/13/23
August 13, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Gay Uncles Day/International Lefthanders Day)

No hits after more than 2 hours.

FULL RESET, nothing is on/done/in-progress.

About 3:40 a.m. I fantasized about Taylor Swift and dedicated
the orgasm to activating the four components. It was a
factor 15 orgasm (despite my being tired and not in a good
mood and having had some alcohol earlier) so she is now
alone in category eight, and there are again a top eight women,
many tied for category nine, and some tied for category ten.
So my The Twelve living min-ootws are now

Sarah McLachlan
Tanita Tikaram
Liz Solo
Nelly Furtado
Tracey Waddleton
Jewel
Sharon Stone
Taylor Swift

Gioia Irwin (who is one of many in category nine)
Ferron
Antonio Guterres
my sister Anne

and two deceased min-ootws are Shuhada’ Sadaqat
and Ursula K. Le Guin.

There are also four living bowhead whale min-ootws, and
many more deceased min-ootws associated with the
691 deceased ootws.

OK, now I will begin a new attempt leading up to Raven new moon.

[B] for the five bowheads 4:05 --> 4:10 a.m.
[incorporation of 40 workings] 4:07 a.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 4:08 a.m. -->
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 4:08 a.m. -->
[F123] 4:08 a.m. -->
[SMPES] 4:09 a.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 4:09 a.m. -->
[SSA] 4:09 a.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 4:10 a.m. -->
[B] in general 4:11 a.m. -->

I will post updates. Please follow up if you have questions
or to report effects.

Regarding the subject line, note that my peak (factor 100,
where 10 is excellent) orgasm occurred when I was
listening to The Freedom Sessions version of Sarah
McLachlan’s song Mary the night of January 29, 1995.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)