virtual kiss buzz

David Dalton

Mar 7, 2020, 12:20:40 AM3/7/20
As I have discussed on alt.magick, I claim to be an avatar
type and present some evidence on my Salmon on the Thorns
web page.

As I have also discussed on alt.magick, as closure to
magickal workings I experience a perineum click
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave.

My best orgasms also feature this shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave, and indeed there is an element
of a radiative kundalini antenna.

I also can induce this buzz/rush/wave by imagining
kissing someone who is compatible with me (who I
think are bisexual by nature women, perhaps like
the cowherd women associated with Krishna).

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the