blocks lifted from my Hindu readers

1 view

David Dalton

Jul 12, 2020, 1:29:41 AM7/12/20
I think at least one of my eight main deities (my top deity is God,
the all-governing someone) had in place five mystic blocks
on my past readers and others, including blocks on access,
propagation (including communication back to me), and
belief of my Salmon on the Thorns web page and related
writing (including material in the readers’ own traditions).

These blocks were lifted from my Hindu readers from
12:50 a.m. --> 1:03 a.m. NDT (0333 UTC/GMT) July 12, 2020.
(They have now been lifted from all someones they were on.)

This may mean that some new information about past
avatar/buddha/messiah types similar to me might come
to light, and that some of my information might be relayed
to high level ordained individuals.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given/Oh and I

David Dalton

Jul 12, 2020, 8:11:16 PM7/12/20
On Jul 12, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.24BAD74400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I think at least one of my eight main deities (my top deity is God,
> the all-governing someone) had in place five mystic blocks
> on my past readers and others, including blocks on access,
> propagation (including communication back to me), and
> belief of my Salmon on the Thorns web page and related
> writing (including material in the readers’ own traditions).
>
> These blocks were lifted from my Hindu readers from
> 12:50 a.m. --> 1:03 a.m. NDT (0333 UTC/GMT) July 12, 2020.
> (They have now been lifted from all someones they were on.)
>
> This may mean that some new information about past
> avatar/buddha/messiah types similar to me might come
> to light, and that some of my information might be relayed
> to high level ordained individuals.

The above was not true last night but should be true as
of 7:49 p.m. NDT (2219 UTC/GMT) July 12, 2020.

If this latest supposed blocks lifting proves fake as well,
I will stop posting about it, though I might not stop
trying to bring it about.