sexual shielding spells

David Dalton

Oct 24, 2020, 1:23:20 PM10/24/20
Again when I funnel a black magick spell (a spell that is negative
in goodness measure as defined by God, the ruler of the region
all/everything) it is adjusted by God to something better.

Previously I have said that I have funnelled three sexual
shielding spells that I had detected were being used by
four women (two of them used the same spell). Before
funnelling the spells were warding off attention from
optimally compatible people but not from partially compatible
and incompatible people. I said previously that after
funnelling they would have no effect. However that is
not true, they now have the effect of warding off attention
from partially compatible (less than optimally compatible
and less likely to stick) and incompatible suitors while
allowing attention from optimally compatible suitors.

I won’t name the four women here but if anyone wanted
to ask me in a private email I would name them.

I think the spells would work for men as well, so I am
interested in them since I have had a lot of attention from
incompatible with me purestraight women (and one lesbian)
over the years when I am compatible only with bisexual
(attracted to both genders, not necessarily having sex
with both genders) women.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry

David Dalton

Oct 26, 2020, 2:23:02 AM10/26/20
On Oct 24, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.25449A8600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Again when I funnel a black magick spell (a spell that is negative
> in goodness measure as defined by God, the ruler of the region
> all/everything) it is adjusted by God to something better.
>
> Previously I have said that I have funnelled three sexual
> shielding spells that I had detected were being used by
> four women (two of them used the same spell). Before
> funnelling the spells were warding off attention from
> optimally compatible people but not from partially compatible
> and incompatible people. I said previously that after
> funnelling they would have no effect. However that is
> not true, they now have the effect of warding off attention
> from partially compatible (less than optimally compatible
> and less likely to stick) and incompatible suitors while
> allowing attention from optimally compatible suitors.
>
> I won’t name the four women here but if anyone wanted
> to ask me in a private email I would name them.
>
> I think the spells would work for men as well, so I am
> interested in them since I have had a lot of attention from
> incompatible with me purestraight women (and one lesbian)
> over the years when I am compatible only with bisexual
> (attracted to both genders, not necessarily having sex
> with both genders) women.

How did I detect the first such spell? Though I don’t currently
have the matchmaking ability that I had from late March 8
to early March 20, 2019, I usually can detect bisexual (attracted
to both genders, not necessarily having sex with both genders)
women by my attraction to them. Once a woman musician
was on stage and I didn’t feel direct attraction or bridge
attraction (which I would feel towards lesbians who are
happily lesbian) to her so I guessed that she was purestraight
or fourth orientation. But then a bit later she bumped into
me at the bar and she felt compatible so I knew she was
bisexual, and I guess she broke the spell by bumping into
me, and then I learned to watch for this and similar spells.

David Dalton

Oct 27, 2020, 3:00:49 PM10/27/20
On Oct 24, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.25449A8600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Again when I funnel a black magick spell (a spell that is negative
> in goodness measure as defined by God, the ruler of the region
> all/everything) it is adjusted by God to something better.
>
> Previously I have said that I have funnelled three sexual
> shielding spells that I had detected were being used by
> four women (two of them used the same spell). Before
> funnelling the spells were warding off attention from
> optimally compatible people but not from partially compatible
> and incompatible people. I said previously that after
> funnelling they would have no effect. However that is
> not true, they now have the effect of warding off attention
> from partially compatible (less than optimally compatible
> and less likely to stick) and incompatible suitors while
> allowing attention from optimally compatible suitors.

However note that when a bif is involved with a fourth
orientation man she is then no longer attractive to
other fourth orientation men, but is still attractive to
other bifs and lesbians.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is