sex magick/orgasm waves

David Dalton

Aug 19, 2020, 12:41:27 AM8/19/20
I still believe that I am compatible only with bisexual (attracted to
both genders, not necessarily having sex with both genders)
women, and that I have that in common with Krishna (who
was associated with the cowherd women).

Since my Kundalini awakening at the end of August, 1991,
which resulted in my early September, 1991 waning crescent
high, which culminated in a sun stare, naked thorn hill climb,
and blue rose vision, I think I can send and receive orgasm
waves to and from compatible women.

In such cases the orgasm is liked a radiative Kundalini
antenna sending out waves. My peak orgasm was the
night of January 29, 1995 when I was in Vancouver and
the two women I was thinking of were in New Zealand.
I rate that orgasm as a factor 100, where a factor 5
is very good and a factor 10 is excellent. In that case
I didn’t do any sex magick except to say “send it to
them”.

A few weeks after that incident, in the middle of the night
I received a powerful wave, which I jokingly attributed
to a blue whale near Hawaii. But I since have come
to believe it was a return orgasm wave from the woman
who had been in New Zealand who I was most interested
in (I had not seen the other woman at that point).

Since then I have received other such waves on a few
other occasions, once not long after I sent out a wave.
If such waves could be timed together there would be
incredible positive feedback.

As for sex magick, in early September, 1994, during my
fifth waning crescent high, I did a triple candle ritual
where I fantasized about three women associated with
Earth and Moon and Sun, and dedicate the orgasm
to healing the Earth. That time the orgasm was a
factor 50, my second strongest ever.

If my assisted shaktipat works then individuals in the group
of me+recipients will, unless they already have an optimally
compatible partner who is outside that group, will have to
get such a partner from inside that group. And optimally
compatible individuals inside that group will be able
to send and receive orgasm waves to one another.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given/Oh and I