Re: Tarot FAQs

Joseph Littleshoes

May 28, 2008, 3:00:38 PM5/28/08
nagasiva wrote:

> this is what some people like about
> ogres who challenge everything and pick holes in the
> ideas and expressions of others.
> if this is *all* that
> they do, they get a reputation as a troll or worse.
>
> nagasiva

A predictively boring troll living under an uninteresting bridge of null
content verbiage. A 'style' that objects to other styles.
How often can anything or anyone be referred to as any particular non
sequitur before a constant reiteration of such null content verbiage
begins to weary, to say nothing of its inaccuracy if allowed as a
reasonable statement.

Some one actually put forward a 'torretts syndrome' defense of the
Karlin & its ilks style, but as i wrote at the time, the torretts
syndrome defense fails when it can be seen to do so, i.e. when properly
osculating that particular derrière it couldn't be nicer.

In all my years on the net i have only once, and that only threatened,
to tell some denizens of a particular group to go FAQ themselves:)

--
Joseph Littleshoes

"The two main political parties ruled alternately as if by tacit
agreement. Politically they were practically indistinguishable (one
perhaps a shade more liberal) but in both camps supporters were more
swayed by personalities than by issues. Both parties were heavily
dependent on the large industrial conglomerates. Corruption was
widespread, the conglomerates dictated economic policy, and with few
outstanding exceptions, politicians' reputations were low."
.

alt.magick.moderated is a MODERATED newsgroup.
Consult http://www.alt-magick-moderated.org/ where you
may locate the newest Posting Guidelines and Charter
for the newsgroup before your first post. Contact the
Moderation Team at moder...@alt-magick-moderated.org

WitchesCorner

Jul 27, 2008, 3:06:12 PM7/27/08
>         Consulthttp://www.alt-magick-moderated.org/where you

>         may locate the newest Posting Guidelines and Charter
>         for the newsgroup before your first post. Contact the
>         Moderation Team at moderat...@alt-magick-moderated.org

www.WitchesCorner.com/tarote-card-readings.html

Joseph Littleshoes

Jul 27, 2008, 5:15:19 PM7/27/08
WitchesCorner wrote:
> On May 28, 2:00�pm, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
>

>>In all my years on the net i have only once, and that only threatened,
>>to tell some denizens of a particular group to go FAQ themselves:)
>>
>>--
>>Joseph Littleshoes

> www.WitchesCorner.com/tarote-card-readings.html

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND
Oops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.
Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link.
--
Joseph Littleshoes
.

alt.magick.moderated is a MODERATED newsgroup.

WitchesCorner

Aug 3, 2008, 1:45:13 PM8/3/08
On Jul 27, 4:15 pm, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
> WitchesCorner wrote:
> > On May 28, 2:00�pm, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
>
> >>In all my years on the net i have only once, and that only threatened,
> >>to tell some denizens of a particular group to go FAQ themselves:)
>
> >>--
> >>Joseph Littleshoes
> >www.WitchesCorner.com/tarote-card-readings.html
>
> ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND
> Oops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.
> Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link.
> --
> Joseph Littleshoes
>  .
>
>         alt.magick.moderated is a MODERATED newsgroup.
>         Consulthttp://www.alt-magick-moderated.org/where you

>         for the newsgroup before your first post. Contact the
>         Moderation Team at moderat...@alt-magick-moderated.org

Sorry! Here is the correct link http://www.witchescorner.com/tarot-card-readings.html

Joseph Littleshoes

Aug 4, 2008, 3:08:46 PM8/4/08
WitchesCorner wrote:
> On Jul 27, 4:15 pm, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
>
>>WitchesCorner wrote:

>>>www.WitchesCorner.com/tarote-card-readings.html
>>
>>ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND
>>Oops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.
>>Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link.
>>--
>>Joseph Littleshoes
>> .
>
> Sorry! Here is the correct link http://www.witchescorner.com/tarot-card-readings.html

Still no "FAQ" only a price list for some very expensive "readings"
though at $700.00 per "reading" i guess you don't need to do too many.
--
JL
.

alt.magick.moderated is a MODERATED newsgroup.