Re: free training in Hermetic Kabbalah

nagasiva

Feb 8, 2008, 1:10:34 AM2/8/08
[M] wrote:
>>> "What is the purpose of your training? Why study Hermetic Kabbalah?"

"microprosopus" (/Richard Ellis?).

mika <mik...@gmail.com>:
> Why become proficient at ritual magic?

he already answered that. there isn't a single answer to the query.

>> As to 'why?' - that's something for potential students to ask
>> themselves.
>
>You were a student once, if not still, right? Presumably you've asked
>yourself this question before, and your answer was sufficient
>motivation to continue your studies, so you should be able to provide
>an answer that is meaningful to you personally.

your first inquiry was about his instruction,
now you're asking about his learning.

>>> There's no single or correct answer.

> Well, there's an answer that worked for you. What was it?
> Why do you choose to study Hermetic Kabbalah?

if he is teaching, presumably also "why did you choose to
study?" is part of that, and he touched on that somewhat.

>You seem unable or unwilling to explain what you believe is the
>purpose of the material you wish to teach others. That's a pretty
>basic question to answer, if you wish to be taken seriously as a
>teacher.

maybe he doesn't teach in usenet. ;) my memory is that he said
lessons were available IN PERSON in the UK. maybe you should be
asking him how his communication differs in person as compared
with in usenet, where you are finding it problematic. after
all, he didn't say he was giving you lessons now for free
or trying to audition for your application. it all seems
fairly personal, tangental, and irrelevant, except to test
him emotionally as often occurs in alt.magick.dojo.

nagasiva

alt.magick.moderated is a MODERATED newsgroup.
Consult http://www.alt-magick-moderated.org/ where you
may locate the newest Posting Guidelines and Charter
for the newsgroup before your first post. Contact the
Moderation Team at moder...@alt-magick-moderated.org