OT Test post

1 view

Jeff Scott-Turner

Feb 25, 2008, 6:10:36 PM2/25/08
Forgive this Off Topic

If I can't post how will I be able to share my wisdom with you ?
(Terrible groan from the audience followed with a shower of cabbage
leaves and other assorted veggis - Thanks I'll go make some stone
soup)

Leotine

alt.magick.moderated is a MODERATED newsgroup.
Consult http://www.alt-magick-moderated.org/ where you
may locate the newest Posting Guidelines and Charter
for the newsgroup before your first post. Contact the
Moderation Team at moder...@alt-magick-moderated.org

Joseph Littleshoes

Feb 25, 2008, 9:41:54 PM2/25/08
Jeff Scott-Turner wrote:

> Forgive this Off Topic
>
> If I can't post how will I be able to share my wisdom with you ?
> (Terrible groan from the audience followed with a shower of cabbage
> leaves and other assorted veggis - Thanks I'll go make some stone
> soup)
>
> Leotine

Unfortunately, its slower and less populated here than in ARWM.

You may have to supply your own salad.
--
JL
.