Cult Films

Joseph Littleshoes

Apr 18, 2008, 7:46:56 AM4/18/08
nagasiva wrote:

> nagasiva <yronwode.com@nagasiva>:
>
>> catherineyronwode <c...@luckymojo.com>:

>>> BEYOND LEMURIA;
>>>

>> (;
>

> flash forward...
>
> we've seen it! what a wonderful film! I do recommend it.
> it is peculiar and wholesome, imaginative, fun, and esoteric.
> "Beyond Lemuria:..." is oldstyle sci-fi New Age magic.
> nagasiva

My DVD players keep breaking down, im about to give up on the medium, i
mean, i have my ticket, Capt. Kirk, sur animale? ah! ... Mr. Spock....

:)
.

alt.magick.moderated is a MODERATED newsgroup.
Consult http://www.alt-magick-moderated.org/ where you
may locate the newest Posting Guidelines and Charter
for the newsgroup before your first post. Contact the
Moderation Team at moder...@alt-magick-moderated.org

Joseph Littleshoes

Apr 18, 2008, 7:50:17 AM4/18/08

Joseph Littleshoes