Our Energy Connection

Healing Today

Feb 22, 2011, 6:16:18 PM2/22/11
Understanding and respecting our connectedness to all matter, all
living things, will greatly improve our relationship with the earth
and each other. Mindfulness of the unity of all life will impart
honor, well-being, and greatness to the individual and to the
Universe.

Much of the way we think about ourselves is gained through distorted
information we accumulate from our culture and our mundane lives.
Sadly, these misconceptions regarding our essential nature have
caused
many to develop poor habits that deny them an opportunity to
experience true spiritual awakening.

To better understand self one must become familiar with the multiple
dimensions of our being and the intelligent energy that works through
these dimensions of spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical self.
This understanding will lead to embodiment, realizing the divine self
within and then manifesting it in our physical form. The enlightened
self is able to make use of this power for healing, personal growth,
and experiencing a better connection with the creative source.

This path of self discovery begins with accepting and engaging the
multi dimensional self and the energy that moves through it. The
physical body is made of the same matrix of energy that surrounds and
composes all matter. We are part of a quantum field that is present
everywhere with the potential to manifest as a material substance or
the energy around it. All physical matter is simply a more dense
concentration of this energy field. Because all matter including
ourselves is connected, we are able to affect and be affected by one
another and the whole of the universe.

The individual consciousness is able to engage the essential energy
of
all creation for a wealth of personal power. This empowerment allows
us to create the life that we desire and the ability to share
unconditional love with the all of existence. .

Take back your power.

The New Universal Church
http://newuniversalchurch.org/