Need some help , might be asking for alot!

DarkWar...@nnt.net

Jul 24, 2010, 5:25:23 PM7/24/10
All;

I am doing some serious research and I would ask for all which study
in the field of magic , crafts, and divination to extend themselves to
my request.

There are two things which I would like to request - the first is the
request of someone that practices divination and/or the psychic field
to distance read me. I know enough about myself on a spiritual level
to determine if someone is being accurate in their reading or
visualization - I am looking for several "key" indicators which will
answer the question I have been trying to get for a long time now.

The second is, if there is anyone out there which can send and/or
summon nether beings - I am interested in seeing if you can project
them toward me - the experience that I am interested in obtaining is
sensing a presence which is unfamiliar to me - I am not concerned to
the dangers that such a being could pose to me, so do not hesitate if
you have the ability to draw in something of great magnitude. There is
several reasons that I am requesting this - but as your practices are
surely private, so is the reasons I am asking for such a thing - I
can guarantee to you that it is not for something which would backfire
on your behalf, the experiences are for study only.

Any help in these requests, is greatly appreciated - and if you so
desire, I will add reference to your efforts and outcome in my up and
coming book. With this being an effort that could be joint (more than
one of you responding to) - please give me the nature of your reply,
ie: what you summoned / what you saw.

Best regards and thank you;

Brian (yes, that's my real name)

P.S. If you need a picture of me as a focus or channel , let me know -
I am only familiar with some crafts, and know that some may require
it. Write the request to bri...@lavabit.com