Quantum Magick

Corey White

Jan 19, 2022, 2:37:00 PM1/19/22
The many worlds interpretation of quantum physics tells us
that the functions of subatomic particles happen in real life.
This interpretation forks like a tree every moment as you
navigate through separate realities.

The problem with this is that there would be no human
connections between people. I have created a theory that I
call Metaphysical Overlap. This theory tells us that every
being shares their consciousness with every other being.

This changes the interpretation of the many worlds theory.
Imagine reality as a radio. When you change the station you
change between infinite universes. The other universes are
still there on other stations. But this radio is actually a
repeater. When you change the station it broadcasts the new
station to everyone.

However everyone has access to this repeater. So it is
switching stations constantly. However this is just one
description. There could be in fact other repeaters we
are not listening to. How we discover who is listening
to the same repeater as us would be the next step.

David Dalton

Jan 25, 2022, 1:19:05 PM1/25/22
On Jan 19, 2022, Corey White wrote
(in article<2bae775e-8188-467a...@googlegroups.com>):
Years ago I came up with the theory that we each
have a consciousness wavelet with both a spatial
extent (possibly higher dimensional) and temporal
extent (with a time window that should not be
too narrow or too wide or off centre) and that our
consciousness wavelets overlap.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)