Free At Last

Corey White

Dec 30, 2021, 8:23:05 PM12/30/21
My gf was finally released! I want to thank everyone for their thought and energy. Without the support of this group I don't know where I would be.

Mike Duffy

Dec 30, 2021, 11:35:32 PM12/30/21
I do not know if I was any help, but I did feel a bit upset when you
attempted to explain what had happened. It may be worth nothing, but I
feel like you two need to be careful. There seems to have been too much
misunderstanding by those who you were dealing with.

By that I mean too much misunderstanding for all of it to have been
honest mistakes. Take care, and have a happy new year as is possible.

Check in here once in a while when you have anything you want to mull
over publicly in front of complete strangers.

I cannot pray or any such for you because I do not believe in that stuff,
but on the other hand I cannot see why wishful thinking can hurt anyone.
(Thinker or thinkee.)