free celebrity matches obtained by a paranormal ability

1 view

David Dalton

Jan 14, 2022, 1:36:56 AM1/14/22
From March 8 to 20, 2019 and from April 9 to July 2, 2021
I had a special paranormal ability of matchmaking.

All of the matches I did during those periods are available at
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.druid/c/yiFi1WqTGPg ,
which can be searched (e.g. for multiple instances of Drake).
Of course some of them may have gone stale by now, i.e. some
of those involved may have found other good matches,
though perhaps that is less likely during the pandemic.

How to do the search for e.g. Drake might not be obvious to some.

You should be able to just click on that link and then
within the thread window in your web browser

do

CTRL-F Drake (or Command-F Drake on a Mac)

to find the first instance of Drake

and then

CTRL-G (or Command-G on a Mac) repeatedly to find the

i.e. you can search within the thread window as if it was
a single file.

(and by CTRL-F I mean hold down the CTRL or Control
key and press F at the same time).

The thread includes possible matches for some
people who have been very hard to match, including
Leonardo Dicaprio, Jim Carrey, Jack Nicholson, Adele,
and Chris Isaak, and many others, who have had
what I call old locks, which I think have now been
dissolved. (If not they would have to get permission
from their old locks to get the matches I propose.)

Matchmaking services can cost thousands of dollars
but all of these matches are freely available, though
if they are very successful I wouldn’t mind a sliding
scale gift, starting at perhaps a pint of beer, though
e.g. Jeff Bezos could probably afford more.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jan 14, 2022, 2:32:27 AM1/14/22
On Jan 14, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2791518600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The thread includes possible matches for some
> people who have been very hard to match, including
> Leonardo Dicaprio, Jim Carrey, Jack Nicholson, Adele,
> and Chris Isaak, and many others, who have had
> what I call old locks, which I think have now been
> dissolved. (If not they would have to get permission
> from their old locks to get the matches I propose.)

Note that the matches I provide are both optimally sexually
compatible and optimally compatible personality wise.

On that “various matches” thread on alt.religion.druid
I provide just one match for Jack Nicholson, who
is Judi Dench. However while I think she is the best
match, in case she already has a good male match
I did list some other possible matches for Jack
in other threads on that group.

Some possible bif (female attracted to both genders)
matches for straight-type-2-M (compatible only
with bifs, though note that his old lock could
have been a bifT, spiritually bif in male form)
Jack Nicholson are one or more of:

Judi Dench
Alice Munro
Emmylou Harris
Stevie Nicks
Madonna
Tina Turner
Sharon Stone
Bernadette Peters
Michelle Pfeiffer (though if sexual shielding spells have not
been adjusted as I think, she would have to cancel hers,
which prevented them from getting together in the past).

Jack’s past wife Sandra Knight is lesbian, as is
Susan Sarandon, and Cher is straight-type-2-F
and had an old lock and I discuss her elsewhere
in the thread.

David Dalton

Jan 17, 2022, 2:25:31 AM1/17/22
On Jan 14, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2791518600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

As of tonight the matchmaking ability has been granted
to more than a million assisted shaktipta recipients
globally, who are now able to verify my matches and
do more of their own, including non-celebrity ones,
drawing on the circle or those they know or know of.
For a descriptive list of these recipients see the
Recent Changed subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns
webpage.

“‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)