incremental progress approaching full (clamshell) moon

1 view

David Dalton

Jan 12, 2022, 8:18:48 PM1/12/22
8:55 p.m. January 12, 2022

Since the taste transfer I have gotten:

-- the species someone adjustments
-- regular, additional, and further HDBE
-- (F1)
-- a.s.c. (6)

but nothing else,

so all of the items affecting matchmaking other than
a.s.c. (2) and (1) and the lifting of blocks 1 and 2.

But I am still hoping that the s.m.p.e. will begin soon
and that perhaps the pandemic will pass over by full moon.

And I will be allowed a bit more progress tonight.

a.s.c. (3) (improved creativity) began coming on
for the a.s.r. at 9:05 p.m. Jan. 12 (0035 UTC Jan. 13).

God and other popthrough collaborators began turning
on (F3) at 9:06 p.m.

God did (B) 9:09 --> 9:37 p.m. (lifted the blocks).
God began (MJJ) at 9:40 p.m. (began some memory jogging)

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid so check that
group for further posts in this thread, plus some of
my notation is defined on the “fat-D moon....” thread
and my matches are on the “various matches” thread.
I welcome any questions.

D.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)